Part 13

Small disclaimer. I have ZERO clue how all the shit was childbirth works or how it is handled at hospitals, like no clue at all, so there's gonna be inaccuracies about the whole process lol.

"Out of the way!" An angry Anakin shouted as he rushed an in labor Ahsoka to the hospital. Her water had just recently broke and they were rushing to get her there. Anakin was driving a larger land speeder with Rex in the passengers seat with him. Ahsoka was in the back with Lux and Padme who were trying to help the young girl keep her composure and keep her breathing steady.

"It'll be okay 'Soka. Soon we'll have our beautiful baby enter this world," Lux said attempting to calm the pained togruta. He grabbed onto her hand and started rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

"It'll be okay?!?! Lux I feel like I'm about to explode!" Ahsoka countered angrily as she squeezed his hand as hard ash she could, causing the young man to emit a small cry of pain.

"Ahsoka he's just trying to make you feel better, no need to snap at him," Padme scolded.

"Sorry Padme, but this is worse then any pain I've felt though the force or during battle. Worse even then the time I was possessed by the Son on Morris."

"I know it hurts Ahsoka, and I'm very much not looking forward to it myself, but just try to relax. Deep breathes, u can squeeze Lux or I's hands if u need to." At the last part Lux gave her a look that said 'are you insane?' To which Padme just laughed at the poor boy, he was in for a rough couple hours.

Finally they reached the hospital. Ahsoka had insisted she could walk by herself, but naturally Anakin and Rex refused. The two older men carried her inside and were followed closely behind by Lux and Padme. Upon entering, the nurse at the front desk immediately figured out what was going on, and urged them to follow her. She took them to a room within the hospital where Ahsoka would give birth.

Lux was the only one allowed to enter with her because he was the biological father. The others had to wait outside of the room, but because it was made of glass the could see through to make sure everything was going alright.

The doctors and robots immediately went to work, connecting Ahsoka to a heartbeat monitor, IV and other various machines to make sure she was doing okay. Lux say there with her through the whole thing.

Outside the waiting room, Anakin paced back and forth. He knew Ahsoka was in great hands and would probably be okay, but there was a piece of him that still worried. Worried because he couldn't do anything, he felt helpless, much like he had felt with his mother. If something went wrong with the child birthing process, he wouldn't be able to help Ahsoka. He'd lose someone else close to him, and he didn't want that to happen.

Suddenly, Anakin felt a hand rest on his shoulder. He turned to see the smiling face of his wife. "Ani, take a seat. You're not gonna do anything pacing out here. Ahsoka will be fine."

"She's right Anakin. All that you're gonna get with that pacing is holes in your boots, and you know you don't get any new ones from the Council so you'll be stuck with those," a voice said from behind him.

Anakin rolled his eyes. "Thanks Master, I can always count on you to ease my mood."

"Of course my friend."

"I know Ahsoka is going to be happy when she sees you. She asked if you were coming."

"Of course I was going to be here. I wouldn't miss our padawan's most important moment."

The two turned back to look at their padawan. She seemed relatively okay for the moment. She was breathing heavily and Lux sitting next to her looked pale in the face and was shaking one of his hands. This caused the whole group outside of the room to laugh at Lux's pain. Ahsoka had undoubtedly crushed his hand with her grip.