The Call

It was a lovely day........I waked up early in the morning looked at my clock  6 : 30 am.
Suddenly my phone started ringing.
"Noone calls me at this time....... Who is it?" I thought and received the call, "Hello, Ed here how may I help you?" Almost immediately I got a reply "Hello Ed it's me, Tae".
"Oh Tae! How are ya?"
"Hey stop talking I have a work for you, meet me at the Central Park"- He replied. "Ok, I will be there at 11"- I said and started my day..........

*At 11*
*In Central Park*
After reaching the park,
I was shocked, usually at this time the park used to be crowded but there was hundreds of men, wearing black coats as if they were bodyguards or something.
One of them came to me and said,"Sir please this way......." Showing me the way he went back where he was standing.

"I shouldn't have come here it must be a big case, I don't want to take such risk." -Thinking so I started walking. Suddenly in the black coats I saw a white. I stopped . It wasn't Tae..... I thought but suddenly I saw Tae, standing there wearing a black coat. I was observing everything from a distance when Tae saw me and raised his hand shouting," Hey Ed! Over here". I again started walking..........
"So", The fat man in white started when I reached there-"You are Ed, the famous detective, I have heard a lot about you"
I gave out a fake smile and was sweating. I could see them ready to take out their guns. I put my hands on my pocket where I always keep some sand so that I could throw them in the opponent's eyes and run away. "But they are too many........" -I thought.

One of his men gave me a card. Their leader was fat and was wearing a black sunglass sitting on a bench. I thought it was just an ordinary rich man. But when I looked into the card I couldn't believe my eyes! It was........ Kin! the famous gang leader. He had his men all over the world. "I am surely to die"- I thought again, I looked at Tae and he gave me a signal. I put my hands on my pocket and took out my card. I gave it to the guy who gave me his leader's card and he passed it to his leader.
"Private detective?"- Kin started,"I have a big job for you. My Korean manager is missing. I want you to go there and find him. He had four stadiums there and one of them was booked by a k-pop band named BTS. But, the day he was kidnapped they cancelled their booking. I can't tell you anything else. Tae will explain you the rest."- Saying so he got up and some helicopters came from nowhere, landed on the park near him. All his men along with him got on these helicopters and flew away.
I looked at Tae angrily saying,"You!...........

                                   *

Chapter II will be there soon.............
    Thanks for reading ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧