Mafia

Suddenly there was a loud noise and the ground was shaking hard, which made me fall on the guy who had just given me his introduction.
The shaking continued and I saw everyone in the room rushing towards us, but all of them fell down as the floor started breaking and there was a blast near me and I don't remember anything.

Next, when I opened my eyes, I could only see some men in black, much similar to swat, were holding me shouting,"You alright? Get up..........."
I got up on his support. Everything was blurry and I could see other members were also being hold by some men, and everywhere my eyes could see, there was only destruction. I gave up my strength and couldn't feel my body. My eyes were shutting down and generally I was unconscious.

The next time when I opened my eyes, I was in a bed

The next time when I opened my eyes, I was in a bed. Much similar to a hospital. And after looking around I understood that it was a ventilator. I was certain that it was not an earthquake it was something else. My head was bursting in pain. There was a switch beside my bed to call the nurse. I pressed it and a nurse came inside almost immediately giving me an injection which made me fall asleep.

Next time, when I woke up, I was in a bed next to me other BTS members and Tae was lying on their beds.
I raised and called Tae. He woke up and said,"Oh you are alive! Thank God........... You were on ventilator for 4 days.......... We all were shifted here but since the blast was just next to you, you were badly injured. Thank you for protecting V from that. No matter you are still the same you were 7 years back........."
"Don't make me remember those days! Thank God, all of you are alright. Anyways what had happened there?"
"The Mafias played a bit with us"
"But why?"
"Because they think Kin is their rival since the manager is missing. They were having a deal when their was an attack on them. The Mafia thinks that Kin did that to cancel the deal. And when they came to know that the manager is missing, their target was Kin"
"That's why he attacked us?"
"Yes"
I started laughing, hiting my head and almost immediately hold Tae's collar shouting,"I told you I don't want to take the risk!! Why you bought be here???? I wanted to live a normal life............"
All the BTS members woke up hearing me and came to stop me. When they were holding me back, away from Tae, their was a gunshot. We looked back, it was RM,standing next to his bed with Tae's gun on hand shooted a guy who was also holding a gun.  He was normal after using the gun which shows he is a professional user................ But how?

And why is the Mafia trying to kill us?

                                    *