TO KOREA

I saw Tae entering and while entering he ordered something and came to my table and sat there. Both went silent for a moment. We were meeting after years.........
How we used to be thieves and now we are...........

"Ed"- he started.
"I think you should do this job, I know it's after a long time we met but my identity is secret here you know how many spies are around but now it's clear....... So, we are going to Korea tomorrow, right?"
I nodded but suddenly realised 'we'.
"What do you mean by we, it's only me and why tomorrow?, I didn't check the date........."
"No, it's we. Boss told me to go with you but I will return almost after two days and you will stay untill you get his manager 'Ami'."- He said when I was checking my ticket.
"Oh- okay, Now tell me everything."
"Not now, on the flight."
"Uh.... Ok" - I said showing irritation.

"So, you don't want me to take the case seriously?" - I again started breaking the silence.
"No, it's not like that......... Kin doesn't want this news to reach the Mafias........"
"Hmm, I got it but, if I don't know anything how will I solve the case?" - I asked a bit angrily.
"Don't worry Ed, the flight will be empty. We will talk there, now go and pack your things. And be excited because we are going to meet BTS. I am soo excited."

I stared at him angrily and said - "Excited?, Why?"
"You don't know BTS?"
"I  have heard about them........."
"What?!"- Tae shouted, "You don't know BTS? Why are you alive then? Just die!"
"Clam down I will know soon" - I said giving him a dangerous look which was enough for him to calm down.
"Ok, I will call their manager soon....." - Tae said just before the waiter gave our meals. After we had finished Tae told me to pack my things and said that he will pick me at 12pm the next day.

I was going home casually, but when I was some few steps away from my appartment a man jumped in front of me and started extending his hands towards me. I stoped and started going backwards. I put my hands inside my coat which came out with the brand new pistol. But when I noticed that his hands were empty I stoped again. His hands still coming towards me. And atlast they reached my  collar. But to my amazement he just set my collar and then bowed to me.
"What was that?!"- I asked.
"Sir, I will be your personal bodyguard and the others will be spies." - the man said and stood straight. I put my gun inside again and asked - "Why? I mean, where will you live? Do I need to feed you or pay you?"
"No Sir, no burden on you"
"Okay, but you need to follow me?"
"Yes sir."
I sighed and again started walking till I reached my door on the 2nd floor and looked back - and saw that there was noone there.
"Where is that guy?" - I murmured but thought that the guy back there was joking.
I put my hands in my pocket to bring the keys and then opened the door.
I didn't went out till the next day.

*Next day at 10:00am*
I woke up, looked at my watch '10:00am'.
"What!?" - I shouted and got up quickly got ready packed my suitcase checked my ticket, if I had it and rushed towards the door. But when I opened the door I saw someone, it's the guy from yesterday. He bowed to me and I, who nearly got an heart attack stoped. And stood still for a moment to make me normal and till I was, my suitcase was already at his hands and I was already out of the room. I looked behind if I had locked the door and started following my guard. We came down where a car with Tae and another man like my guard was sitting and behind this car at a distance stand another two more cars full of men in black.
"I hate this colour now" I said to myself.
"Oy, oy, get in"- Tae said and I got in. The car started and we were in our destination in minutes. The whole journey was boring though.
But whatever, after we reached, the guards opened the door of the car, it was soo like a rich man and I was happy. I gave a smile to Tae to which he responded saying - "You are lucky because you got a friend like me."
"That's my Tae" I thought and we walked to our flight where again I got a shock.
All the seats were empty! I got in after Tae who sat on a sit nearly in the middle of the flight and I sat next to him.

After sitting there, I asked Tae - "Why was I given the ticket if it was not to be checked?"
"Because the whole flight is..........

                                    *

Thank chu for reading!!!!!
Coming up next: Stop kidding!!!!