Mafia II

We looked back, RM was holding Tae's gun and fired someone who was coming to shoot us.
"We didn't do anything. Kin is the one who did that so that all faults come on us."- RM said. "Kin? How you know that Kin will do that? And who blamed you? And why Kin wants the fault come on you?"-Tae asked. "Yes he is right", I said,"why will the Mafias harm themselves to kill us?"
"Themselves?"-Tae asked never moving his eyes from RM.
"Yes, themselves. You still didn't understand?"- I said.
"Nope, I didn't."
"Look Tae", I said holding his shoulders and turning him towards me, "I know that you won't believe it, but BTS members are the leader of the Mafia here."
"Bu-bu-but....?"- Tae murmured and a drop of water fell from his eyes and he nodded, looking down. A silence grew on that room.
V came forward to Tae and said laughing, " You put your name Tae only to show that you like me right?"
Tae noded and V continued, "Then listen to me. We are the Mafia who deals everything in Korea but we never tried to mess with Kin and his dirty business. He was the one who tried to take over our business. And from all the informations we got, Aki tried to stop Kin and he got him killed. To keep Ami's men still loyal to him, he put the fault on us."
Tae looked at V and other members. His eyes showing anger but not on them but on Kin.
"Where's our guards?"- I said at that moment. "Don't worry, this whole hospital is under Mafia."- RM said and I sighed in relief.
*knock knock*
There was a sudden knocking at the door to our room and I was kinda worried.
"Come in"- said V and a girl came in. She was cute but a little short and me had kinda fell for her when she came to me directly saying that she is a big fan of mine.
Me was...........

                                         ×

Extremely sowwy for the super late update~~
Actually me was not feeling that well and the exams~
Hope you will continue~~~
>.<