Meeting BTS

I again looked outside and saw another building.
It took me a moment to remember that it was none other than Big Hit Entertainment main building which I

had seen somewhere..........
We are definitely to meet BTS there. "But how I missed that?"- I asked Tae.
"Coz it's the other side of the hotel"
"Oh, then when are we going?"
"In an hour. Now, go and wear this"- Tae said giving me a suitcase. And when I was going to open the door to go back to my room, someone knocked the door and it was quite rapid, so I stopped.
"Step back"- Tae said taking out his gun.
He went near the door slowly, when I was again behind him, and opened the door slowly. But to our amazement, there was only a suitcase.
He picked it up, looked outside and shut the door. He put the suitcase in a table near us and opened it.
Inside there was two Glock 19 and bullet proof jackets.
He gave me one of the two guns and jackets.
I went back to my room and after an hour, I came out of my room and when I was near Tae's room I saw him coming out.
We went out and our guards always following us. When we were just opposite to Big Hit's main building, I saw three cars coming simultaneously.
The cars stoped infront of the building and from the cars, came out quite seven people in normal uniform and many body guards. Those seven rushed inside the building hiding their faces and their guards following them.
We went inside and we followed a worker, provided by the manager.

But something was suspicious. That worker was walking with a gun on the back. It was half hidden by his T-shirt and it grew more suspicious when I remembered that he was cleaning the floor before the manager called him.
"What's the name of the leader of BTS?"- I asked Tae. He looked at me angrily and said,"Kim Nam-joon, also known as RM."
I stopped for a moment and again started walking after Tae. The worker stopped in front of the door, knocked their and moved away.
Someone opened the door and inside their was almost 7 to 8 people and when I saw Tae's expression, I believed that they were non other than BTS members.
I was standing outside the door when Tae got in. But the one who opened the door hold my hand and pulled me inside shutting the door.
"So Ed, if I am not wrong."- The one who pulled me said.
"Yes, and you are.........?"
"You can call me V."
"Oh V, nice to meet you."- I said, bowing a little and he bowed too.
Just at that moment there was a loud noise followed by an earthquake which made me fall on V.............

                                    *
Thanks for reading :D
Coming up next : Mafia