Thug Life

When I was at the door of the plane, I looked outside and couldn't believe my eyes...........
Six cars and more than twenty men standing besides the run way, and when we were on the stairs, they started running for us with umbrella.
When we were on our way to the cars, Tae said - "This is the facility provided for Ami by the Boss. And now it's for us..........."
I nodded and walked after Tae and got inside a Rolls-Royce.
"We will be going to our Hotel and then we will go meet BTS" - Tae said.
I didn't responded him and looked outside.
After sometime, our car stopped. I got out of the car after a guard opened the door and turned left. And infront of me was standing a tall building and I couldn't see the top from there. And I entered the building after Tae. I followed him to my room in the 26th floor and after I entered my room I started,
"If all this security was for Ami then how was he kidnapped?" - I thought when someone knocked.
I got up and opened the door.
My guard whom I met near my house was standing there.
"You? Here? How?"- I asked
"Sir, Mr. Tae is calling you please meet him. He is in Room no. 264A."
Saying that he went away and I refreshed myself and met Tae after an hour.
When I knocked at his door, I saw something unfamiliar. A coin, a bit strange, was lying on the floor near his door.
Tae opened the door and I picked the coin to show it to Tae. He quickly grabbed that coin and threw that from the window in half of a second. And when I rushed to look out of the window, the coin blowed with a great blast.
"Micro Nuclear technology, enough to kill 10 to 15 people." - Tae said looking at me.
I who falled in the floor by the huge explosion, got up and asked Tae," Then why did you kept it outside your room?"
"To show this to you"
I looked at Tae so angrily but he gave a quick chuckle which made me smile too.
"So, you ready? We are going to meet BTS"- Tae said pointing towards the window. I again looked outside and saw..........

                                    *

Sorry, short story but I will update soon.
Thanks for reading :D
Coming up next: Meeting BTS