Spy on Me!?

I looked at Tae angrily saying,"You...., I shouldn't have made a friend like you. Now you want me to die?". "No, it's not what you are thinking...... I-I just wanted to give you a mission so that you may earn some"- Tae said,"I will explain you everything later. Stay alert there are many people on us. For now I should leave, Bye."-Tae said turning around. He start walking waving his hand and I also started walking but in the opposite direction.

Since I lived alone in a small apartment, I used to have my food outside. So, I stopped at a cafe. But as I turned left to open the door I noticed a man.
He stoped when he saw me looking at him. My phone started ringing at that moment. I put my hands in my pocket to fetch my phone but my eyes were still on that person.
"Hello, Ed here, how may I help you?"
"Just get in the cafe opposite to you" - A sound replied from the other side of the phone and the call ended.

I went in the cafe pushing the door and making th bells ring.........
But again I was shocked. All the seats were full of these men from the park.....
I saw a seat empty and sat there. A man in a brown coat was also on the same table just opposite to me. He was wearing a hat which was hiding his face.
"So Ed, if I am not wrong"- The man started and I just nod as I was sure that he is the guy who is the boss here.
"Ok listen Ed, I really know that you are not a small detective so, you accept the case, right?"
I stopped for a moment and replied-" If there is no risk"
"Hmm, no risk and we will give you spy guards who will guard you secretly and we have already booked a guy for you and more will be given after you accept"
"What spy on me? Without my permission?"- I said getting up but sat down almost immediately because all the guards looked at me and I felt a bit awkward.

"And here take this"- He said putting his hands in the pocket from which a huge bundle of notes came out and whistled, by which a guard gave him a pistol and he gave all that to me.
I was a bit shocked when he gave me a ticket also and said that I was going to South Korea.

It took me a moment to start again but before I could say anything they left.
I ordered a meal. And saw Tae entering the cafe.............

Thanks for reading I really appreciate it  :D
Coming up next: To Korea