Dad

My heart jumped as I heard I loud bang. Me and Aliono's eyes flew open and I looked up to see that Davon pushed the door open and caused it go bang against the wall.

"The fuck is this!?" He yelled and snatched me up off Aliono by my arm.

I remembered that Me and Aliono watched bad grandpa but I don't remember falling asleep.

"I watched a movie with him Davon! That's it! Stop being paranoid!" I shouted.

"Davon I swear I ain't do nun with her." Aliono said, standing up.

"I swear If I see this shit again you out Aliono." Davon said. "And Jasmine go to yo room!"

As much as I wanted to scream in Davons face, I just snatched out of his grip and went to my room.

I shouldve knew this would happen. Davon is mad strict.

I flopped down on my bed and sighed. I grabbed my phone to see if anyone text or called me. I had a missed call from August and my mom.

I called my mom's number first but she didn't answer. I called Aug and he answered after 2 rings. That's when you know your special .

Aug: Good morning Ma

Me: Good morning sorry I missed your call I was sleep.

Aug: You good ma. You just now wakin up doe?

Me: Yeea I never even looked at the time..

Aug: Oh well its twelve thirty .

Me: Damn Aug lemme call you back so I can get ready.

Aug: ight don't forget doe.

Me: K byee Aug.

Aug: Ight. Cookie.

I laughed and hung up. He a fool. Lol

I went to the bathroom and did my usual routine. Yal know what im talking about. I put on my Tims , white jeans and my black t -shirt. Im just keeping it simple today. I parted my hair in the middle and straitened it. I put on my hoop earrings and some lip gloss and mascara.

I went down in the living room and Aliono was sitting on the couch playing 2k15. Its kinda awkward seeing him after what happen last night. ( don't remember? read last chapter)

"Aye" he said as walked past him and was just about to sit on the other couch.

"Yess??" I said and sat down .

"When you gon let me hit dat?" He asked. I wanted to go over there and put him in a head lock but I'm tryna get right with Jesus.

"Fuck you Aliono". That's the least I could say cuz what he said was disrespectful.

He laughed then started panicking when he almost lost the game.

"That's what you get big head" I said.

Before he could say anything my dad walked in.

"Jasmine I thought about some things and I thought we should spend the day together." My dad said. I'm kinda looking forward to this since I barely know him.

"Yea that sounds coo" I said.

"Hey Dad" Aliono said. This nigga getting way to comfortable.

"Good afternoon A." My dad said and walked in the kitchen. "Oh Jasmine, were going in an hour"

"Okay Dad" I replied.

I took the tv remote from Aliono and changed it to Vh1. That's my channel.