The Double D

I walked up to my porch and as usual my brothers friends had they eyes all on me.

"Eh um" Davon said looking up at me.

"What?" I said trying to hurry to get in the house.

"Who was you with?" His friend Javier asked.

Tbh Javier sexy asf but he too old for me. He Rican and he always got that perfect lineup and he tall but that's my brother friend and he too old for me so I have to consider him a play brother.

"Why do you need to know?" I asked, mean mugging him.

"Cuz I need to know smart ass" he said.

"Right" his other friend Cookie said. (That's what they call him in the hood, ion know his real name) but he not all that cute, he ight. He got a big black afro and I braid his hair often.

"Forreal Jasmine who was you with?" Davon asked.

"A friend" is all I said before walking in the house.

I went in and my mama wasn't there cuz she usually work on Saturdays but Terry's here. (Btw its summer break for me, I go back to school in 2 months).

"Jazzy!" Marquise said, running up to me. His big afro bouncing.

"Hey bad butt I missed you" I said.

He hugged me and I saw Terry walking in.

"Hey Jazmine can you braid his hair for me?"

"Yea I'll do it in a little while " I said.

I went to my room to get some clothes to change into. I grabbed a neon blue crop top with gold letters on it that said Paris. Some black leggings and my Tims. I put my hair up in a bun with a blue bow. I finished the outfit with a neclace And earnings. I put it on and called Marquise to my room.

"Jazzy can you braid softer this time becaz my head was hurting." He said.

"Okay bad butt do u want fat or skinny braids?" I asked.

"Fat becaz skinny hurts more and take long" he stated.

"Ok Marquise" I laughed. My bad butt sounds so cute when he talks.

I started the first braid and then the next and the next then after 30minutes I was finally done.

*buzz buzz*

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Jayda. She said she was picking me up to go somewhere she didn't say where. I don't even know what happen to her last night its like she disappeared or some shit. But I was lowkey mad when I found out Aug helped me instead of her.

"Marquise you wanna hang with your big sister today" I asked.

"Yees please !" He said.

I love him so much. I dressed him up like I usually do. He don't dress like your average kid. I be making sure my bad butt outfit is fresh.

As usual I heard that loud car noise and I knew it was her. We went outside and got in the car. I ignored my brother asking me where I was going cuz he not my daddy.

"Hey Jasmine and Marquise" she said.

"Hey Dayda " he said. Whenever hes around her he acts more like a baby. Idk why.

"Why you leave me last night?" I asked.

"I didn't ! I looked for you after all that shit happened and I ain't see you" she said.

"Oh ok I guess . Where we going anyways. "

"You'll see" she said.

"Ok.."

*****

We didn't say anything the rest of the ride. I looked out the window and saw that we were at the mall.

"Really, you couldn't tell me this?" I asked.

She laughed. "Just wait"

We got out the car and I let Marquise out the back.

"Ok that's good you dressed up and everything" she said examining my outfit.

"Just tell me!"

"You'll see"

I rolled my eyes. We walked in the mall and she led me to the food court. I was shocked to see August and some other boy sitting at a table.

"A double date" she said.

"Really Jayda I'm not even dressed right" I said.

She smacked her lips. "You always look pretty best frend"

"Yeah whatever."

I looked at Marquise and he was getting a sample of some food. But he came back before I could yell at him.

August and some other boy got up and started walking over to us. I got scared but I don't want him to know that.

"Hey miss Jasmine" August said, then wrapped his arms around me. He smelled so good and looked good too. I saw Jayda doing the same with her boo.

August tried to move his hands a little lower but I pushed them back up.

"August this my baby brother Marquise" I said.

"Hey lul man" he said.

"Hey " he said

We went shopping in a couple of stores and I got to know August a lot in those few hours and he been through a lot just like me. I had fun today and I think I'm starting to catch feelings for him. Oh lord.

**

We all walked outside and said our goodbyes. August pulled me into a tight hug and made sure he grabbed my ass this time. He pressed his soft lips against mine too.

"Eww" Marquise said.

We all laughed.

"Come home with me ma" August said.

"My lul brother with me and he gotta go home" I said.

"Drop my lul man off then" he said.

"August I'm tired" I stated.

"Ight then ma." He said biting his lips, that made me really want to come but I just can't.

"Alright yal let's go" Jayda said.

*****

Thanks for reading!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!