Not Again

**

Its been 3 months since I met August and we been talking everyday because he goes to my school. I like him a lot but I don't know if he likes me, should I tell him?

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I threw myself out of bed and clicked a button on my alarm clock. I hate getting up this early for school, Its 6:30am.

"Are you up Jasmine!?" My momma shouted from her room.

"Yeeeah momma!"

I got up and did my hygiene, I took a shower before I went to bed. I put my hair up in a bun and put on some grey leggings, and a blue button up shirt. I put on some pearl earrings and my blue Jordan's.

I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of fruity pebbles and finished the bowl clean.

"Good morning" Terry said walking in the kitchen from my momma's room.

"Good morning" I said.

"Is your mom taking you to school or me?" He asked.

"I don't know u have to ask her" I said, picking up my Marilyn Monroe bookbag.

He walked out the kitchen for a minute then came back in.

" I'm taking you but hurry up because I have to get to work" he said.

I got a few more things I need for school and we headed out.

**

I got to school and of course Jayda the first one I see.

"Heyy Jasmine" she said pulling me into a hug.

"Heyy" I said hugging her back.

"Wassup Jasmine" August said wrapping his arms around me. He smell good bruh.(yes he goes to my school)

"Hey August" I said. I realized I sounded like new new from the movie ATL.

He laughed and put his arm around me as we walked to the school doors.

*

The bell rung for 1rst period Math. As usual the teacher Mrs.Reming always have to talk in somebody face with her coffee ass breathe.

"Did you brink your homework today Jasmine" she asked.

I slightly turned my face so she wouldn't notice I'm tryna get my nose away from her mouth.

"Um yea, page 87 right?" I asked.

"Yes good" she said.

"CAN EVERYONE GET SEATED PLEASE" she shouted.

A few people stopped talking but after awhile everyone shut up.

I sat down and I sit by the class creap and he always doin some weird shit even though we in 12th grade.

I looked over at him and saw him staring straight down at my ass.

"Ooh that's nice" he said before putting his hand on my thigh.

"Move nigga!" I yelled and pushed his hand away. "You always putting yo crusty ass fingers on people"

I heard the whole class bust out laughing and the rest of the day was good after that.

The bell rung to go home and we all left the school.

"I was dyin laughing when he touched you" August said.

"I was mad asf" I said.

Me and August got in his car and he dropped me off at the end of my street because he was in a rush. I put my headphones in and zoned out a little as I walked home.

All of a sudden I felt a pair of hands squeeze my neck hard. I attempted to look back but I only got a glimpse of the person. I tried my best to get out of the grip but then the person thew me over there shoulder. I was screaming loud but it was like no one could hear me. My heart was going a million miles per hour I dont no whats happening. I finally got a glimpse of who it was and my heart just stopped. I don't know what to do.

*********

Can u guess who it is?

Comment ✊

Vote ✊

Share ✊

Updating Soon