Meeting Him

"Keyon its raining out here and its dark what are you doing!?" I say.

"I saw you earlier with another nigga!"

Keyon is my boyfriend. He is very abusive and he smokes a lot. Im always trying to be nice to him but then he always brings me down its like the words I say go in one of his ears and out the other and most of this happens because I don't want him to take my virginity. I know its crazy and I should leave him but no matter what he always comes back.

"Keyon just let me go home please" I say, rain soaking our clothes. I felt a blow to my stomache.

"Bitch who was that nigga!?" He says.

"I was with my damn brother Keyon!"

"Quit lying to me Jasmine!" He says, his fists balling up again.

"I'm not! Do you want me to call him for you or something so you know!?" I say.

Before I knew it he pushed me hard on the soaked dirty ground. I looked up at him and I couldn't see the person I met last year in his eyes. Every time something like this happens I always wonder why I got with him at all.

I feel kicks and punches then after awhile it stopped. I took the risk and opened my eyes I saw that he was pulling off in his car leaving me here alone to bleed on this ground. I take all my strength and get up off the ground and made my way to the other side of the parking lot but I couldn't take the pain. My leg was throbbing and so was my head and other parts.

I just give up. I can't take the pain anymore I drop to the cold wet hard ground my body acheing from head to toe.

"Aye , are you ok ma?" I heard a voice say with a deep accent.

"Help me please" my words struggled to come out.

I felt his arms pull me up off the ground.

"What happend ma?" I heard him say after putting me in his car. I know its crazy for me to just trust him but at this moment I didn't really care I just needed help.

"I got jumped. Can you just take me to the hospital imma have someone to pick me up" I say.

*

He helped me walk into the hospital, I saw people looking at my bloody nose and bruises. A Doctor rushed over to me.

"Thank you" I say to the boy before the doctor took me to a room. They gave me pain medication for my wounds cleaned me up. Then my mom picked me up and I gave her a fake story of what happend.

*3 Days later*

I woke up to my baby brother Marquise jumping on my bed.

"Goodmorning Jazzy" he said.

"Good morning" I said.

"Jasmine can you give him a bath for me?!" My momma said from the living room.

"Yea mom"

I ran his water then got ready to wash him up.

"Jazzy what's wrong with your eye" Marquise said, splashing in the water.

"I just fell but imma be ok Marquise" I say.

I finish washing him up . I walk in the kitchen and grab some of my momma's tasty pancakes.

"Take this with you if you go somewhere today" My mom said.

I look down and saw that she handed me pepper spray.

"Thank you" I say.

I went to the bathroom and stripped down, I turned on my shower and checked the water to make sure it was a good temperature and got in. After I washed up I put on some red skinny jeans, a while loose crop top some jordans and some studs.