Chill Day

A/n .Wow yal I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I have my phone now yal so I'm back!!
\\\\\\\\\

Warning for this chapter its Rated R.
____________________________

~1 week later~

"OMG DAVON KILL IT!" I screamed as the fat spider sat there. "Davon!!"

"Ok Jasmine damn I'm coming!" He said and ran out his room.

I woke up late asf today and im suppost to be spending the day with Aug. I havent seen him in like 2 weeks cuz we on break for 3 weeks. and this spider needs to be killed so I can hurry up and take a shower .

Davon came in the bathroom and hit it with his hand. Then cleaned it with toilet paper.

"Eww Davon that's discusting wash your hands" I said.

He just laughed and only rinsed them off. That's just nasty. I thought our momma taught him better.

I undressed myself and looked at my body in the mirror and noticed that going to the gym really shaped me up even more. Curves in all the right places and still thick. But anyways I got in the shower and washed up with my best smelling body wash just for August. I rinsed off and got out. I put on my dry towel and ran to my room because ion want Aliono seeing me. Don't want Davon suspectecting something.

I put on my white high waist shorts and my white v neck with my black Adidas jacket. I parted my hair in the middle and put curls in it. I put on my hoop earrings and my lip gloss n mascara. I topped it off with a simple chain necklace.  ...ugh finally dressed and ready.

I called Aug and let him know that I was ready and he said  he was on his way.

I went downstairs and saw nobody I Guess everybody left out without telling me but its coo. I just sat down and watched TV. 

"Beeeep!! "

I looked outside and it was Aug . I went to his car and attempted to open the door. He saw me and laughed. I stood there for almost a minute looking dumb waiting for him to unlock the door.

"August don't do that shit again" I said and smacked him playfully.

"That shit had me dead" he said and kept laughing. I wanted to smack him again but I just ignored him. "I quit cookie" he said and we pulled off.

"Thank you" I simply said, but off that track. I looked at him and just wanted to dive in like damn this nigga sexy.

"I see you admiring daddy" he said. This nigga . I smacked my lips.

"Anyways where we going " I said.

"We gon chill at my house, just me and you baby. I missed yo ass" he said. I got chills from the way he said baby ooh wee.

"Okay Bet boo.n I missed you too sexy" I said. This nigga be having me feel all types of ways . He chucked and bit his lip. He knows that's me weakness man.

~
We pulled into his driveway and got out. He walked up to his door and unlocked it.

"After you" he said and I walked in ahead of him. He grabbed my ass, I shouldve expected that.

"Fix me sum I'm hungry" I said.

"Damn Jasmine. ight." He smacked his lips.

"Awwe thank you baby" I said.

"I would only cook for you doe. If it was somebody else I woulda said hell naw" he said.

"Awe I feel special. What you making.?" I said.

"You'll see" he said. I smacked my lips. That just blew me.

I sat down and waited and he came back with some hamburger helper type of shit. It looked good asf. That was fast tho its probably leftovers. We both ate it and it was bomb asf.

"Damn you can cook" I said. He just chuckled and went in the kitched. I'm guessing to wash our stuff.

He came back in and grabbed my hand.

"Come on ma." He said. I just let him lead me to where he was going. We ended up in his room.

"We bouta watch my favorite movie." He said.

"Ok cool.what is it" I asked.

"You'll see" .

This nigga turned on 50 shades of grey. Like really shit bouta get real.

He took off his shirt revealing his perfect body.

"Get comfortable. This movie long."he said. And idk if I ever told yal. But his bed is huge.

"Okay boo" I say and take off my Adidas jacket and my shoes.

We layed in his bed cuddled up. Then a sex scene came on. August got to rubbing on my leg.

"That feel good don't it" he said. It really was feeling good.

He went between my legs and pulled my shorts down then my panties. A nigga had me wet and breathing heavy. He gave me that look and bit his lip. Like ugh. He slipped his tounge in me causing me to let out a moan.

"A-august" I said moaning. I didn't want him to stop.

He kept licking up and down. He pulled down his boxers revealing his big friend. He slipped on a condom.

"August I'm a virgin" I said.

"I already knew.Don't worry baby I got you" he said.I wonder how he knew.

He rubbed his friend up and down my clit and eased it in. He broke through causing me to shout.

"A-August!"

He kept going but at a slower pace like he knew what he was doing. The pain started to go away and I started to feel pleasure instead.

"Omg August " I moaned. He groaned and kept going.

He flipped me over and I arched my back and he stuck in back in and started going fast.

"Aghh" I moaned

I put my hand back for him to slow down. He finally stopped so he could cum.

"Damn girl" he said and we both layed down.

"Wow August" I said.

"You know you mines now right?" He said.

"Y-yes" I said still breathing heavy.

He wrapped his arms around me and we finished the movie. Bruh I can't believe that just happend.

"Aug imma take a shower can I have some clothes?"

"Yes baby girl" he said and handed me a long t-shirt and a towel. Imma spend a night.

~~~~

Iknow its a short chapter but more is soon to come.