The Blunt

*4 hours Later*

Me and August's friends made up because August told them about what happend earlier and all that. But I still made sure he knew I wasn't a damn sex toy and he said that shit not knowing I am a virgin. People always think they know all the shit about you but really they don't.

I found out that the one that I dogged out name is Aliano (Ah-lee-Ah-No). He's Rican and he cute but he a lul hoe. I just got here not too long ago and he already had to different girls in and out of Augusts house, I guess they gave him a lul something before they left (head). Anyways Aliano got a fresh lineup and he almost as sexy as August. He got perfect pink lips and a lul mustache right above em.

"You tryna hit this blunt?" Aliano asked me.

"Um no im not a smoker" I said leaning back in the couch.

"She a baby" his other older friend Jeremih said.

"Leave her alone yal" August said. "She just not that typa chick even tho she need a lul weed in her life"

"You know what let me hit it then" I said. I wanted to try it maybe Just this one time.

Aliano handed me the blunt.

"All you do is Inhale it then blow it out" he said.

All their red eyes were on me now. I put the blunt to my lips and inhaled it. The smoke choked me hard, I was so scared. I coughed for a whole three minutes while these jackasses laughed they mouths off.

"Am I about to die?" I struggled to ask with my weak throat.

"That always happens the first time" Aliano said, still laughing.

I puffed another time and that time I didn't choke. Then another puff. Then a couple more.

"Damn slow down Lil Mama" August said, staring at me with his pink eyes.

Everything felt good. I was high for the first time and everything was just funny to me.

"Ight we finna head out" Jeremih said, walking to the door with Aliano.

"Bye" I said With Aug.

Aug walked over to the couch I was sitting on and picked me up bridal style. He carried me up stairs to his room and cut on his light. He put me gently on his bed and got between my legs and slid my leggings, then my panties. I was too high to react. He licked my charm causing me to let out a moan. He spread my legs a little wider and began to lick some more. He moved his tounge up and down my clit.

"Mhh August" I moan

His tounge licked all in my clit until he reached that special spot. He kissed it then began to do tricks with his tounge on it. I don't even know how loud I was moaning but it felt good.

He finished it off with a kiss and thats all I can remember.

************

I woke up and looked next to me and saw August sleeping. I got up and looked for my phone but I remembered that I don't have one anymore.

"August Get up" I yelled.

He opened his eyes and it didn't even look like he slept but I know he did.

"What ma?" He said. His morning accent sounded even better.

"Can you take me home now?" I asked. "My momma probly worried sick about me".

"Man ight lemme get up" he said.

"Oh and August. Last night. Boy all I can say is you a blessin" I said.

He bit his lip and laughed. "Can I eat a Lil more before you go"

I laughed "No August" I said. As much as I wanted it, I still needed to get home after all those messages I sent my momma and my brother yesterday.

After he got ready we got in his car and drove to my house.

"Ight ma" he said.

"Bye August"

He leaned over and gave me a sexy ass kiss before I got out. He tempted me to stay in that car but I couldn't.

I walked in my house and my momma was on the couch crying.

********

What happens next ?

Comment !

Vote!

Share!

Please don't be a silent reader!!

Comment if you want an update!