EPILOGUE

Everyone's attention was payed on the television inside of our office division, they spend their free time watching the interview while I was browsing across the web to read some news articles from different site.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Stella chanted followed by giggles from everyone.

I rolled my eyes as I let out a breathe. But instead of giving them attention, I choose to remain silent and focus on my job.

But I stop when someone put a coffee on my table.

"Someone is acting tought." Rios chuckled.

I hushed him and give him a death glare to make him shut.

"Thanks for this." Pataray na pasasalamat ko rito at tumango na lamang ito bago ako iwan.

Up until now, Rios and Stella are the only person who knew about Clyden and I's relation. I had a hard time to deal with thag gay to make him shut, but at the end, I made him agree to keep it a secret.

At first, I actually doubt him when we exchange promise not to tell everyone about it. I mean... He's a gay, you know? Just what if he accidentally spilled the tea? Knowing Stella, he blabber too much.

It's not like I wanted to keep it a secret to everyone. For me, this team of mine is like a family. For as much as possible, I don't want to keep a secret from them. I just wanted to respect Clyden's privacy, after all, he's an actor and I'm a reporter.

The news will surely spread like a wild fire if everyone finds out.

"Join us, Tammy! We all know that you secretly admire Clyden. I also heard from Stella that he's your suito- " Stella quickly covered Mavette's mouth but too late for him, we clearly heard it all.

I closed my eyes as I take a deep breathe to calm myself. That son of a bitch.

Of what Mavette's said, everyone's attention was payed on her, then their eyes slowly locked on me.

And without wasting a second, they suddenly disappear out of my sight and before I knew it, they already encircled my table.

I gulped and still.

I take a glance at Rios to ask for help but he just shrug at me. While Stella immediately go back to his table and started to work like nothing happened.

"Spill the tea, madam." Cyrine whisper, as everyone nod their head to agree.

"Don't you see that I am working? Just watch the show." I said and roll my eyes on them.

My palm started to feel sweaty.

Actually, Clyden and I had a talk this morning. He told me that he's ready to announce our relationship in public for today's interview. He asked for my permission this morning, so who am I to say no? The pleasure is mine.

"All you have to do is to confirm it, Tammy. We're not going to ask a single thing, I swear!" Mavette assured so I thought about it for a moment before I decide to speak.

I take a deep breathe while nodding my head. "We're together for one year and almost six months."

All of them drop their jaws as they exchange glances.

"Why don't you guys announce it as soon as possible?"

"So have you met his parents? What did they say?"

"Tell us something about him! His identity is still a question to everyone."

I covered my ears when they flood me a lot of questions. I easily get irritated by their noise that almost made me scream to shut them.