Chapter IV

It has been five hours since Midna sat down to try and find a loophole, so she didn't have to marry that pervert. She was so focused, she didn't even hear someone walk up to the table.

"Midna," there was no reply. There was a sigh and the next thing she knows, Midna was on the ground. She landed with an 'oof'. "What was that for?" Midna asked as she rubbed her bottom and looked up at her mother.

"I have very bad news for the both of you," said Isis in a grim voice. Midna stood up, dusted herself off, and looked at her mother with a 'go on' look. Isis sighed, "The council has decided to use their trump card, Royal Overrule." she told the two.

"What!" yelled the princess. "Hush, I took care of it," Isis said with an evill grin, remembering the councils' terrified face as she yelled her head off at them, "they gave us only a week to find a loophole."

"Then what are we waiting for!? Seat down and lets find that loophole!" shrieked the Twilight Princess. The other two nodded and started to hit the books.

Ⓣⓦⓞ Ⓗⓞⓤⓡⓢ Ⓛⓐⓣⓔⓡ

"I found it!" declared Marco, in a blink of an eye, mother and daughter were behind him. "Well, don't just sit there! Read it!" yelled Midna. Marco took a deep breath and started to read it:

"Ancient law states that if the next heir to the throne is not wedded to a husband by his or her eighteenth day of brith, the council has the authority to arrange the heir to wed someone of their choosing. But, if the heir weds someone of higher blood then the attended groom, the council would have no chose, but to accept the marriage of the two."

Once he was done reading the area was silent. "Well, we're doomed, there's no living Twili alive that can out class an Archduke's son." Isis said defeated. "I don't think so, my lady." said a wise voice from behind them.

The three Twilis looked over to see Elder Gonzo and Shadela walk into the area. "What do you mean?" asked Isis. "Well, before Lady Lizubelle was banished, she came to me and told me something of great importances," the Elder said.

"Well, what was it!?" asked Midna. The older twili chuckle, "It turns out that Lizubelle was pregnant with a baby boy at the time," he said.

Midna's, Marco's, and Isis's mouths dropped, Gonzo chuckled. Isis ran up to the elder and started to shake him. "You better not be lying to us, Gonzo!" she growled. The elder shook his head, no.

There was a spark of hope now. If there was a surviver of the Noctra clan, somewhere they could revive the Noctra clan and Midna didn't have to marry the pervert. "Wait, what if he's some kind of playboy like Fiendroy?" asked Shadela.

Gonzo shook his head, "If the child is one of Lizubelle's, then he has to be a gentlemen," he said. The others had to agree with that statement.

"But, we have a bit of a problem." said Isis, "We don't know where this boy is." Everyone deflated at the thought. "Do you know, Gonzo?" asked a hopeful Midna. The elder shook his head sadly, "I am sorry, my dear, but the other elders made sure I couldn't intervened in the punishment of Lady Lizubelle," said the elder.

Everyone deflated at that. "Well, what now?" asked Marco. The five Twilis thought, then Isis snapped her fingers. "We could asked Nika." she suggested. "Yeah, good idea, mom!" Midna commented.

Nika was Lizubelle's personal servant. She knew everything that went on with Lizubelle. If there was anyone who knew what happened to Lizubelle, it would be her.

"Isn't she retired?" asked Marco. Isis nodded, "Yes, after Lizubelle was banished, Nica refused to work for anyone else and went to live outside the palace." she explained. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Midna power walked out of the room followed by the others.