Chapter I

Midna sighed and looked up at the night-day sky. She couldn't get a wink of sleep whatsoever sense she came back from the world of light because a certain green clothed Hero, haunted Midna's dreams every night. She could still remember the broken look in her Hero's eyes, as she broke the only link between the two different dimensions.

Ⓕⓛⓐⓢⓗⓑⓐⓒⓚ

Deep within the Gerudo Desert lays a prison known as Arbiter's Grounds and within the Grounds lays the Mirrior Chamber. Three figures, two light dwellers and one shadow dweller, stood there in the chamber, a day after bringing peace back to the land. The shadow dweller, also known as a Twili, had a secret that she has been hidden from the two light dwellers.

She was in love with The Goddesses' Chosen Hero.

But, how was she going to tell him that? Tell him that she loves him and then break the mirror? She just couldn't do that.

As Zelda ranted on about; how light and dark were the same side of a coin, she continued to think of ways to tell him, her feelings towards him. But, that did not stop her fears from surfacing.

Would he accept her feelings?

Did he love that Ilia girl, that he was so bent on saving?

They traveled around so much, he had to of found at least one girl that caused him to turn his head.

She was broken out of her thoughts by the end of Zelda's speech.

"Zelda... Your words are kind, and your heart is true..." The Twilight Princess said, "If all in Hyrule are like you... Then maybe you'll do all right." she then walked up to the mirror.

"Thank you...Well, the Princess spoke truly: as long as that mirror's around, we could meet again." Midna said as she directed her attention towards her secret crush.

She then decided to try and tell Link her feelings. "Link...I..." she allowed a tear to come fourth and stopped what she was about to say, and decided not to. "See you later..." she said and sent the tear into the mirror, causing it to crack. This action caused both light dwellers to look at the mirror in shock.

Link turned towards the Twilight Portal to see the twili hurrying up the steps towards the portal. With her abilities as royalty, she masked her true emotions and looked towards the two. What she saw broke her heart.

Link was never the one to speak, his eyes did the speaking for him. His celestial blue eyes were saying; Why?

It was so hard for her to keep up her mask at that kicked-puppy-dog look on Link's face. Darn him for being such cute wolf!

As she disappeared into the portal she saw Link running up towards the stairs, but when he got there; she already disappeared into the portal and the mirror shattered completely.

The last thing she heard from then
light world, was someone yelling heartbroken, a male's voice. She realized, even if she had never heard it before, it was Link's voice and for the first time in years, she started to cry.

Ⓔⓝⓓ Ⓞⓕ Ⓕⓛⓐⓢⓗⓑⓐⓒⓚ

That heartbroken look and voice of Link's, haunted every waking moment of Midna's life. She saw Link everywhere she looked. On the faces of others, in the fountain water, and once in a wet dream (she blushed at the later one). Yhe Twilight Princess just couldn't get her mind off the green clad warrior.

She was brought out of her thoughts by a knock on the door. "Come in." she said and the door opens to revel a twili dressed in royal garments.

The twili walked toward Midna with a worried expression. "Midna, thinking about "him" again?" he asked. Midna turned her attention on the twili and recognized him as Marco, her childhood friend, and practically older brother. "Yes," she sighed, "I just don't know what to do, Marco." she said with a shake of her head.