Chapter V

Link woke up feeling groggy, he looked around and saw that he was in the Ghostly Ether. His eyes then turned to the golden wolf that was sitting and waiting for him to awake.

The gold wolf howled and transformed into the Hero's Shade. It then kneeled in front of the hero. "Lord Geruoa, it is a relief to see you in your true form again." he said.

Link raised an eyebrow at this, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY TRUE FORM?" he asked. His voice even sounded kind of weird, but he didn't worry about it. The Hero's Shade pointed his sword at the ground next to him and a mirror appeared. Link looked into the mirror and gasped.

He was in his wolf form, but bigger with pure gold fur with pure golden eyes, heck, he even had the huge ball of light on the spot where the Shadow Crystal was implanted into, when Zant attacked him that one time.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE THREE GODDESSES!? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS!?" yelled a shocked Link. The Hero's Shade nodded, "Your name is really Geruoa and you are the guardian of the Snowpeak and Gerudo Region." explained the spirit.

"WHAO, BACK UP THERE. SNOWPEAK AND GERUDO ARE TOO DIFFERENT SO HOW CAN THAT WORK?" asked Link. "You are right about that, but the two regions have only one thing in common, you." the shade said and Link nodded, even if that made no sense what so ever.

"You sacrificed yourself to save the spirit Lanayru from an untimely demise. Din and Nayru, Farore had a fondness of you, would have destroyed you, but you being the youngest of the Spirits of Light, they defended you and after years of arguing, the two Goddesses decided to allow you to be reborn. To prevent you from dying again and in the same way, the they asked a twili woman to brith and raise you, so you had her bloodline to defend yourself. Also Farore gave you her blessing, the Triforce of Courage." explained The Hero's Shade.

"OK." Link said simply. "Your not surprised or angry that your life was just one big lie?" asked The Hero's Shade surprised. "NOPE." Link said like it was nothing. "Well that makes my job easier." said the spirit.

"WELL, CONSIDERING WHAT I WENT THOUGHT, DURING MY QUEST, NOTHING SURPRISES ME ANYMORE." The Hero's shade snickered at this, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?" asked the wolf spirit. "Oh, you'ed be surprised what can surprise you at times." The Hero's Shade replied, but before Link could respond, he started to wake up.

Ⓜⓘⓓⓝⓐ

They had just finished coming up with a plan when..."MIDNA!" yelled a voice. Everyone in the room jumped and looked around. said twili recognized the voice, "Link?" she asked, still looking around, "YES! HOW ARE YOU HERE!?" Link asked.

Everyone turned towards the make-shift bed to see the golden mist, that was Link, glowing brightly. "Are you happy to see me, Link?" asked Midna. "UM, YEAH! WHY DO YOU ASK?" he asked. "Well, your kind of blinding my friend, over here." Midna said jabbing her thumb at Marco.

The two twilis were sitting rather close to each other, much to Link's displeasure, "OH..." Link's light dimmed a lot.

Oli narrowed her eyes, scanning the situation, her eyes then widen, now understanding what was going on. She leaned towards Midna, "He thinks the two of you are dating." Oli whispered.

Midna's reaction was fast and sudden, quickly the Twilight Princess moved away from Marco, blushing. Sadly, Link's mood did not brighten. "Link, we need to take you back to your Springs." Rusl said. "YEAH, SURE." muttered the Hero, "I THINK I KNOW WHERE IT IS."

Zelda stood up, "Now that everything is settled, I must return to the castle. Hyrule wouldn't run itself." she said as she headed towards the door. "BYE ZELDA AND THANKS." said Link. Zelda nodded and walked out.