Chapter VI

When the group reappeared, they were in the Zora Domain. "So, where to now?" Marco asked as he looked around. "We'll have to jump," Midna replied as she walked towards the edge and looked down. Marco walked towards the edge and his eyes widened. "That is a long ways down," he commented.

"There isn't anyways else to go, so jump," Link said from within the bottle. "Well, unlike you, I'm not used to jumping off of high up places," Marco snapped. "Then you have never lived before," Link muttered. "Girls, girls, don't start arguing now," Midna said.

Both males (well they couldn't tell if Link was) glared at the Twilight Princess. Midna laughed and jumped off the edge with Link in hand. Marco sighed, "Those two were made for each other," he muttered as he dived after the two.

Before she hit the water, Midna teleported onto dry land. "You weren't even going to get wet, were you?" Link asked amused. The Twilight Princess laughed, "You know me, Link, I never did like to do work that does not need to be done," she said. Link snorted, "That's for sure," he muttered.

"Having a lovers' spat already?" Marco questioned as he landed before them. Minda blushed a little, "No, shut up!" she cried. Marco laughed, "Too easy," he muttered. "Can we continue? This bottle is starting to get annoying," Link commented.

Midna nodded, "Let's get going. Link, do you know where your spring is?" she asked. "Yeah, I think I might have an idea where it is," the hero replied. "Good, that will save us sometime," Midna said with a nod.

Marco nodded in agreement, "Agreed. Shall we continue, you two?" he asked. "Let's," the two said in unison. Midna looked at the bottle and blushed as she quickly looked away.

Marco looked between the two and mentally sighed. "Lady Isis is going to have to help me get these together," he thought. "How about we get going. This bottle is cramped," Link commented. "Good idea, Lord Geruoa," Marco said.

"Please just call me Link. I still trying to get used to all this new information," the Hero said. "As you wish, Lord Link," Marco replied. "Don't bother, Link, Marco is very stubborn when it comes to titles," Midna said. Link sighed, "Fine, proceed," he muttered.

The two Twilis nodded and headed into the Snowpeak region. Almost instantly, Marco started complaining about how cold it was. Both, Link and Midna, snapped at him to shut up. Resulting in Marco glaring at the two and shutting up.

The three traveled, till there started to hear howling. "Friends of your's Link?" Midna asked as she pocketed Link. "How am I suppose to know?" the Hero snapped. "Good point," she muttered. "Have your lovers' quarrel elsewhere, you two, we got company," Marco said as he pulled out a scimitar.

Midna glared at Marco and nodded as a shadow ball formed in the palm of her hand. The sound of paws hitting the snow grew louder and soon a pack of wolfs were in their sights. At the front of the pack, was a red eyed, golden furred wolf. Midna's eyes widened at the beast and the shadow ball disappeared.

"Marco, stand down. These wolfs are Link's followers," the Twilight Princess said. Marco nodded as he lowered his scimitar, but continued to watch the pack carefully.

"I have followers?" Link said in a tone that made it sound more like a question. Midna sighed, "Not really followers, but people you look over. Like how Lanayru protecting the Zora, or Eldin protecting the Gorons," she reasoned.

"Oh, cool," Link stated. "Cool?" Midna thought. How did she fall for this guy again? Oh, right, he was perfect inside and out.

The golden wolf pawed closer to the trio and bowed its head along with the rest of the pack. "Lord Geruoa, welcome back to the Snowpeak Province," it said with a bow of its head. "Umm...thank you, Hero's Shade," Link replied. The Hero's Shade tilted its head. "My lord, where are you?" it asked.