ch 2

Asami woke up feeling a bit off. Her nose was a bit runny and she felt cold even in her jacket. Luckily she had the day off since there were no meetings for her today. Unluckily Korra was out on avatar duties.

She felt a bit lonely without her girlfriend but she could manage. The first thing she did was try and get out of the house. But when she took a step she got to dizzy. Meaning she would have to stay in bed.

All she had to do was wait for korra to get back. Sounded easy enough until she felt lonely. She got up and stood for a moment waiting for the dizziness to subside.

When I left she got up and went to their shared closet. After a few seconds she found one of korra's hoodies that she forgot to wash. Asami put it on and smelled it. She laid back down and kept smelling it
Imagining that the bender was holding her.

With the comforting smell of korra she almost fell asleep right then and there. The only thing that stopped her was the sound of the door opening and boots hitting the floor. She called out knowing who it was. Her voice was raspy and it came out like a groan.

"Koooraaaa"

She got a "yes?" In response and heard wind coming closer to her meaning Korra was air bending. The door opened to reveal the girl of her dreams. If her eyes were more open she would have seen the bright smile that belonged to her.

After explaining how she felt korra ran downstairs and came back with a bowl of soup and a warm smile.
"Do you think you can keep something down?" Asami nodded and korra spoon fed her about half of the soup.

Korra brung out another spoon from somewhere and eat the rest. She set the bowl down and put some cloth cover ice on the engineer's forehead.
After running back downstairs she came back with some cold medicine.

She quickly gave it to asami and gave her a piece of chocolate to get rid of the taste. She laid asami back down and kissed her cheek. The last thing asami remembers before falling asleep was korra's arms wrapping around her waist