ch 15

Kya wanted to perform a experiment to better medical practices. Or at least that's the reason she told asami. The water bender had multiple people that have gone through traumatic events and gave them (small amounts) of different medications.

Korra was given a larger amount since she's the avatar and her body reacts differently. So she was given a large amount of oxytocin better known as the cuddle chemical.

And that is how asami ended up here, with a very happy avatar that had a death grip on her. All she did was go in for a kiss but was pulled down. For minutes the engineer tried to think if a way out but nothing worked.

Then the only solution made itself known. She just had to wait until the avatar let go. While she was laying there with her ear up to the avatar's chest two things were on her mind.

The first one was just how close she was to korra's boobs. But the second was a thought that stayed in her mind.

'What i would do to stay like this forever' in the quiet of Asami's room, on her custom made bed that was perfect for other activities she felt very good with where she was.

She wasn't checking in in Korra to go and see if she is awake yet nor was she asleep in the bed herself. Her and korra were just laying there.

The avatar had her face buried into silky black hair and asami was between korra's muscular arms and two very nice places.

As the engineer finally relaxed her body korra's grip wasn't nearly as strong. Asami assumed its because she knows that neither of them are going anywhere.

She there she was with a cuddle drugged girlfriend, no work left for the day, and a very valid reason to stay were she was. And you know what? she was fine right where she was.