ch 4

Asami knew something was wrong when korra came in their room stomping through the doorway. She thought maybe she would just go work out but korra plopped down next to her.

The avatar crossed her arms and looked at her girlfriend seeming angry. The pout that she made could be seen from the south pole. The raven haired girl didn't know why she could possibly be angry.

A almost animal like growl came from korra as she looked away. Asami remembered the last time she did this.
It was when asami forgot to...

Asami forgot the cuddles. Usually when asami gets home if korra is there they would cuddle. Asami turned to the bender with a shocked look. She was going to grab her and started apologizing. But korra beat her to it.

"You've been home for two hours and you haven't tried to cuddle me once. I want my cuddles!"

The engineer grabbed korra by the hips and sat her down in her lap. Immediately korra calmed down and snuggled into asami. Korra hummed angrily.

"Now it's angry cuddles"

Korra hummed again trying to get her point across.

"I'm sorry I forgot"

The avatar glared at Asami then turned to face the door.

"Korbear please forgive me I'm sorry"

Said 'korbear' leaned back into her showing that she was forgiven. Asami slid her down from her lap so she was sitting in between her legs. The engineer nuzzled korra and smelled her hair.

The smell of wet grass on a field trip  filled her nose. There was also a slight hint of the body wash korra used.
Asami wrapped her arms around her waist and put her face as deep in her hair as she could to keep the smell in her nose. It was the smell she fell asleep to.