ch 3

Korra knew her and asami needed a night to themselves. So she went to the secretary of future industries and changed up the raven haired women's
Schedule.

She even set the table for a nice small date(with the help of Pema). All korra wanted was for this night to be perfect. She ended up making the bed so they could cuddle afterwards.

The avatar always tried to put up a persona to be tough but anyone that knew her knew she was like a big baby bean. She started laying pillows and blankets on the couch to make it comfortable.

She just finished when asami walked through the door and took off her heels. Korra trying her best to not act awkward asked her how her day had been.

Asami explained while taking down her hair and flipping it perfectly. She was going to sit down but was met with korra in a very fluffy sweater and some sweatpants.

Knowing what was going on she took off her jacket to reveal the tank top under it. Korra waited for asami to sit down quietly.

Once she did korra sat on her lap facing her and slowly dragged her down to the fluffy blankets.
Korra kept her arms around Asami's shoulders almost like she would disappear.

In a matter of minutes korra was out like a light while never letting go. Asami layed her head down on her girlfriend's chest and fell asleep to the calming heartbeat.