Chapter 9

I closed the door behind me and walked through the house. I opened the door and walked into the office

I sat down and rolled my chair in front of the PC

I sat down and rolled my chair in front of the PC. I started researching Jerry as much as possible. I read through all the information provided online on him. Sleep slowly crept up to me.
"Y/n what are you doing?" Shigaraki asked. I quickly got up and turned around. Shigaraki and Aizawa were standing by the door.
"I was just playing a game" I lied and moved in the way of the screen.
"You're lying" Aizawa said as they walked closer.
"No I'm not" I backed up until I hit the table.
"Y/n what are you hiding?" Shigaraki tried to look around me but I blocked his view "fine then" he wrapped an arm around my waist "if you don't want me to see that's fine" he leaned in. I leaned in for the kiss. He quickly pulled me out of the way and they swarmed the computer.

After a few seconds they turned back to me.
"Y/n why are you researching the old guy from earlier?" Shigaraki asked
"I'm not researching him" I shuffled
"You literally have 7 tabs open and they're all about him" Aizawa said
"I just-"
"Were you planning on leaving me for him?" Shigaraki latched onto my arms "am I not good enough for you?" His eyes glossed over.
"WAIT NO NO NO" I said "I was researching him for a mission, that's it"
"What mission?" Aizawa asked
"I have to kill him" I looked back at him
"But why?" Shigaraki asked
"He can't find out I'm Stain's daughter or-" my phone went off.

I looked down at my phone and it was my mum.
"Hello ma?" I answered
"Y-Y/n he knows" mum said worried
"Who knows what?" I asked
"Jerry about your dad"
"How do you know?" Worry washed over me.
"I came back from my friend's house and our house was on fire"
"WHAT?"
"The house is burnt down"
"WHERE ARE YOU NOW?"
"In my car, in front of the house"
"Ok come over quickly, I'll be waiting outside"
"See you soon honey" she ended the call.

I looked up at the men.
"Is everything ok?" Shigaraki asked. I just continued staring at him
"Y/n what happened?" Aizawa asked. I turned around and silently left the room. I quickly ran to my weapons room.

I picked up a few guns and made sure they were loaded

I picked up a few guns and made sure they were loaded. I knew hell was about to break loose.
"EVERYONE WAKE UP QUICKLY" I shouted. After a few seconds everyone walked downstairs half awake.
"What's wrong?" Tjay groaned
"Get in the panic room" I counted my daggers
"Why?"
"I'm not going to repeat myself Tjay"
"But why?"
"GET IN THE PANIC ROOM NOW" I shouted. Everyone looked at me wide eyed "ALL OF YOU, NOW" I pointed towards it. Tjay leaded his friends to the panic room.