Chapter 25

I woke up to a bright light shining over me.
"Get that shit out of my face" I moved it and rubbed my eyes.
"Y/n I'm about to beat your fucking ass" mum's voice called.
"Let her be, at least she's awake" dad's voice said. My gaze instantly shot over and dad was standing next to mum next to my bed.
"Dad!" I leaped onto him.
"Hi sweetie" he held me up "how are you feeling now?"
"Better" I smiled "how are you here right now?"
"Threatening" he said.
"Of course" I laughed.
"But only for a night, we thought we were going to lose you so they let me out"
"Oh" I frowned and got off of him.

I stood up straight.
"Ok quickly walk up and down for me" mum said and I did. Everything seemed fine "when is your brother's birthday?"
"September 2nd" I replied.
"How many fingers am I holding up?"
"3" I laughed.
"Ok great you're ok" mum pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged back.

"So you guys are staying here tonight right?" I asked.
"No..." mum said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"All the rooms are full" mum laughed.
"Ok and?" I said "you guys can sleep here, Tomura and I can sleep somewhere else"
"No we don't want to cause any trouble" dad said.
"I'm fine with it" Shigaraki walked in "are you Ok now?" He walked over to me.
"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled as he hugged me tightly.
"Good" he kissed my forehead.

We separated and looked back at my parents. Dad was staring straight at Shigaraki. Mum quickly noticed this.
"Chizome Akaguro, stop looking at the poor boy like you want to eat him" she laughed and slapped his arm.
"Did you see the way he looked at her?" Dad glared at him.
"Yes, that's because he likes her"
"Mhmm" dad hummed. He quickly latched onto Shigaraki's collar "you do anything to hurt my baby girl and I'll make sure they add another 20 years to my sentence, do you understand?"
"Understood" Shigaraki trembled.
"Great" dad let go and stepped back.

"Well that went way better then I thought" Tjay said. We all looked over at the door and everyone else was standing there watching.
"You all owe a fiver" Rai laughed and walked in "I knew he wouldn't have killed him on sight"
"You guys thought I'd kill him on sight" dad laughed "I was thinking about it but I wouldn't actually do it"
"Of course" mum chuckled. Dad stared at her as she smiled.
"I've missed you so much" dad engulfed her in a hug.
"We spoke a few hours ago" mum smiled and hugged back.
"Yeah on the phone, besides that was ages ago" he took a deep breath "thank you"
"For what?" Mum pulled back and looked up at him.
"For waiting for me" he kissed her forehead and a large smile spread on her face.

"Awww that's so sweet" Rai held onto my arm.
"Right" I smiled "yeah anyways" I looked over at Tjay "I'm sleeping with you today, is that ok?"
"Yeah sure" he shrugged.
"Yeah I'm sleeping in the lounge" Shigaraki stretched.
"Why?" Dad asked.
"In one of the lounges there's this huge pit that is completely cushioned and has loads of pillows and stuff in it, I'm staying in there, I can show you if you'd like"
"Sure" they both left the room.

The room remained silent for a few seconds.
"Yeah I'm going to go check on them" I grabbed a hair tie and put up my hair.
"Why are you putting up your hair?" Bakugou asked.
"If they do start fighting, I don't need my hair in my face" I took a step and realised I was still in my dress "after I change though" I walked into my closet and flicked through my racks of clothes looking for an outfit.
"So how do you feel that your dad finally met your boyfriend?" Rai walked in.
"Alright I guess" I found something and put it on.