Chapter 35

"Are you tired yet?" Shigaraki asked once everyone left.
"Mmm not really" I shrugged "I might get into the hot tub"
"With the bandages?"
"No I'll take them off"
"How bad is underneath?"
"Ok let me show you" we walked back into our room. I took off my shirt and the bandages. The stab wound had healed and left a scar along with the bullet wound. My ribs were also lightly bruised.
"Oh my, are you Ok?" Shigaraki stood up "does it hurt?"
"The front is fine, the back though" I turned around and my back was heavily bruised. Shigaraki stared at me in shock "I mean what else happens when you fight on concrete gravel" I shrugged.

"Y/n do you- tits" Dabi slammed the door before anyone behind him saw. I laughed and quickly put on a sports bra.
"Come in" Shigaraki called out. Everyone came in.
"I am so sorry" Dabi said "it's my bad for-"
"Its fine" I laughed.
"What happened?" Compress asked.
"He walked in and saw her tits" Shigaraki said.
"Lucky fuck" Rai said "I saw them once and-"
"Anyways" I interrupted "what did you need?" I laughed.
"We were going to ask if you wanted to go to the strip club today?"
"Now why would she-"

"Hey hoes" DeAndre walked in "you really shouldn't leave your door unlocked" he took off his jacket and laid in my bed.
"Do you want to go to the strip club today?" Rai asked him.
"I'm down" he shot up.
"Yeah we can go" I smiled. Shigaraki was staring a hole between my eyes.
"If we do go, you can't dance, drink, smoke or be in the actual place, either stay in the apartment or the private room" He said "please, you're not even healed yet"
"She looks fine" Tyler said.
"Y/n turn around" Shigaraki said "please" I turned around.
"Oh wow" everyone said "yeah you should stay in the apartment or in the private room"
"Yeah I will" I sighed.
"But at least you get unlimited chicken tenders" Shigaraki said.
"Fine" I huffed "you guys go get ready"
"Ma-"
"I'll make you dinner before we leave, try to get to bed early" I walked over to her.
"But-"
"No you're not going" I cupped her face "you have school so fuck no, unless you want to stay in the apartment"
"No its fine, I'll stay here" she sighed. I watched her disappointed face form.
"Yeah I'm actually going to stay here" I said "you guys can go, uh" I walked over to the dresser and picked up the apartment keys "if you guys want to crash in the apartment, here" I handed them to Shigaraki "have fun guys"

"So you're going to let your partner go to a strip club alone?" DeAndre asked.
"The night he proposed to you?" Tyler added.
"WAIT WHAT?" DeAndre ran over to me and I showed him the ring "damn that's nice"
"He gave me options" I picked up the box and showed it to him.

"WAIT WHAT?" DeAndre ran over to me and I showed him the ring "damn that's nice""He gave me options" I picked up the box and showed it to him

"Wow you must really like her" he looked back at Shigaraki.
"Yeah I do" he smiled at me. Everyone was silent for a few seconds.
"So I'm staying home and you guys can go out, please update me if anything happens and text me if you need anything" I said.
"What will you be doing?" Shigaraki asked.
"Spending time with Himiko" I said.
"Really?" She asked excitedly.
"How about we have a spa night and I do your nails?" I asked "then end it with movies" I suggested.
"Yes I'm so down" she smiled.
"Yeah I'm staying home" Shigaraki stood up.
"No you can go its fine" I reassured him.
"No that sounds more fun" he said.
"Its a girl's night, get the hint" Toga said.
"Himiko!" I gasped "but she's right" I looked back at Shigaraki "it's a girl's night, just text me if you're staying at the apartment, I have other people there who count and split the money fairly so don't worry about picking it up" I nodded.
"Can I stay or is this a mother daughter thing?" Rai asked.
"Of course you can stay" I said "go get into your pyjamas then we can do everything in the cinema room.
"Bet" we separated. I went into the closet and changed.