Chapter 27

⚠️- mention of drugging and rape

"Where are we going now?" Rai held onto my waist.
"Are you guys hungry yet?" I asked.
"I mean kinda" Sero said.
"I could eat" Kaminari said.
"So you're hungry" I said.
"Yes" they sighed.
"Great, you guys go get food" I pulled out my card "I need to do something quickly" I gave Sero my card. Everyone paused.
"Y/n do you know what you've done?" Tjay sighed.
"Would you guys prefer cash?" I pulled out a stalk.

The third years quickly huddled up and exchanged whispers.
"What are they doing?" Rai laughed.
"We'll take the cash" Tjay asked.
"Ok" Sero gave me back my card and handed him the money. The third years ran away excited.
"Um I need to go do something, like alone" I turned to everyone else.
"We'll leave you be then" Rai took my card and left with everyone else.

I laughed and watched them leave. I turned back around and Shigaraki was standing in front of me.
"Are you mad at me?" He asked and held my hands.
"Yes I am" I snatched my hands back "I don't appreciate the way you've been acting today"
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I've clearly not wanted to talk about my history with Marise and you keep on bringing her up"
"I-I'm sorry"
"Ok"
"Are you not going to forgive me?"
"If you're apologising only because you expect to be forgiven, you don't mean the apology" he paused and stared at me.
"Y/n I-"
"I'd really prefer if we do this later"
"Well I wouldn't, I'd really appreciate it if you told me your history with Marise"
"But-"
"Y/n you can't expect me to comply if you're not going to tell me the reasoning behind it"

⚠️
"Um ok uh" I looked around "when I was with my ex, she uh convinced her friends to drug me at a party and they planned to rape me but Tyler saved me" his eyes widened "then uh she kidnapped Tjay and sent me videos torturing him with her friends and he nearly died" I continued "I honestly don't care about the party thing, what she did to Tjay replays in my head like it was yesterday" I latched onto his shirt "his cries for help haunt me, I'm going to find that girl, and her blood will be on my hands" my eyes flooded black.

"Wow" Shigaraki stared at me "now let's calm down" he took my hand from his shirt "I understand your hatred"
"Exactly, and now that I know she has hurt my daughter" a devilish smirk crept on my face "I promise you" I cupped his face "she'll regret the day she set her eyes on me" Shigaraki's eyes widened as he held eye contact with me.
"I'm not gonna lie" a random girl walked over to us "that was so hot"
"Um thank you" I laughed and let go of Shigaraki.
"I was wondering" she smiled "could I get your number? Or are you guys together?"
"We're-"
"Married" Shigaraki interrupted, glaring at the girl.
"Oh, then where's her ring?" The girl glared back.

"Well" I looked at both of them "I'm sorry but I'm in a relationship" I smiled.
"Ok that's fine" she chuckled "are you sure you don't want my number just in case?" She smirked.
"No" I said coldly "I don't"
"Oh ok" the woman turned around and awkwardly walked away.

I looked back at Shigaraki and he was smiling at me.
"You Ok?" I asked.
"Mhmm" he smirked.
"Ok..." I started walking away.
"Wait where are you going?" He raced in front of me.
"To do something" I walked around him.
"Which is?" He chased after me.
"Something" I walked over to a cash point and withdrew more money.
"What do you need that for?"
"They only take cash" I counted it.
"Who?"
"The sellers"
"Omds Y/n are you doing drugs?" He latched onto my arms "we have kids at home, you can't be-"
"The dog sellers" I stared up at him.

"Oh" he quickly let go of me "sorry"
"Its fine" I laughed "so" I held onto his hand and weaved our fingers together "I've noticed that Honey has been wanting puppies but she's infertile"
"Oh.."
"Yeah, its really sad, and she's the only girl dog I have, sooo to make her feel better, I'm getting a new puppy today"
"Why don't you go to the pet store?"
"Why would I do that when I could buy from someone who can't afford to  keep the puppies after their dogs gave birth?"
"I don't know..."
"Exactly, so I'm meeting them outside" I pulled him towards the exit.