Chapter 13

(🌶- smut warning, I'll say when it ends)

I ran across the backyard.
"Y/N GET BACK HERE" Tyler shouted. I continued running straight. I saw the pool ahead of me but continued charging for it.
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT-" I dived into the pool. I quickly swam to the farther side. It was too far to be reached.
"HA, I know Rai just got her hair done and you don't like swimming" I sat up on the rock.
"We'll just wait here for you" they sat on the lawn chairs.
"Fine then" I pulled out my phone. Luckily it's waterproof and started up easily.

We stayed in silent for a few minutes.
"Y/n?" Rai called out
"Yes" I looked over at them
"Can you at least tell us how it was?" Tyler asked
"It was literal heaven" I put my phone down and started describing everything that happened.
"What so they topped you?" Tyler asked
"Yeah it was fucking great" I smiled
"I'm glad you liked it" Aizawa and Shigaraki walked over.
"Y/n come back over here, you're going to catch a cold" Shigaraki said. I dived back into the water and swam back over to them. I got out of the water and Shigaraki passed me a towel.
"Thank you" I smiled
"No problem, now go get changed, you're already shivering" Shigaraki laughed. He held onto my hand as we walked back into the house.

Everyone was scattered around again. We ran back to my room.
"So did you enjoy our mini date?" Shigaraki laughed as we got to the closet.
"I really did, thank you" I peaked his lips and started changing.
"No- oh shit" he quickly turned around
"What's wrong?" I asked
"You're in your underwear"
"Tomura you've seen me naked"
"Yeah but still"
"What? Do you think I'm ugly or something?" I stood behind him
"NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE"
"Then why won't you look at me?"
"I-"
"You do think I'm ugly" I contained my laughter and quickly threw on an oversized shirt.

"No- oh shit" he quickly turned around "What's wrong?" I asked"You're in your underwear""Tomura you've seen me naked""Yeah but still""What? Do you think I'm ugly or something?" I stood behind him"NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE""Then why won't you look at me?"...

(Without shoes and accessories, if you don't like it imagine something else)

"Y/n I don't think you're ugly" Shigaraki said worried "I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world"
"Liar" I fake sniffed
"Please don't get upset I didn't-" I busted out laughing. He turned around and looked at me wheezing "I fucking hate you"
"You know you love me babe" I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Yes I really do" he smiled down at me "you looked amazing today" he kissed me.
"Thank you" I smiled
"But"
"But?"
"But who tf said you can leave the house looking so good" he snaked his hands under my shirt.
"If you want to have sex you better go ask Kurogiri to take us back home quickly" I said
"Bet" he threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the room.

"KUROGIRI!" Shigaraki ran through the house
"What?" He responded. Shigaraki walked into the kitchen to find Kurogiri talking to Tjay and Bakugou.
"Can you take me and Y/n back home quickly?" Shigaraki asked
"Fine" he effortlessly made a portal
"THANK YOU" Shigaraki smiled. He walked into it and we were back in our lounge. Shigaraki finally put me down.
"Thank you" I laughed. The dogs came running in "hey babies" I sat on the floor as they attacked me with love "I missed you guys too" I laughed. Eventually they moved onto playing with Shigaraki. He laughed and smiled with them. After a few minutes the dogs left us and ran to the next thing that entertains them.