Chapter 17

The girls were quietly speaking while I continued with my work by my desk. There was another knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I called out.
"The love of your life" Shigaraki said
"Roman Reigns is that you?" I laughed
"Who tf is Roman Reigns?" Shigaraki barged in.
"He's a wrestler, don't worry about it" I laughed "what did you need babe?"
"Here's your food" he passed me a bag "why did you say you wanted wings to not get wings?" He asked
"It's easier to eat this then wings" I opened the bag.

"He's a wrestler, don't worry about it" I laughed "what did you need babe?""Here's your food" he passed me a bag "why did you say you wanted wings to not get wings?" He asked "It's easier to eat this then wings" I opened the bag

"Omg I can do the teacher eating thing" I laughed
"What teacher eating thing?" Shigaraki asked
"This" I put a mouthful of food in my mouth "well" I curled my finger over my lips. I swallowed and busted out laughing with Shigaraki. I glanced back at the girls and they were smiling at us.
"Ok I'll see you later" Shigaraki kissed my cheek and left.

I turned back to the girls.
"Have any of you eaten?" I asked. They all shook their heads "ok well let's go get you guys lunch first, then we can come here to talk" I covered up my food and stood up "I'll get you to the front of the line quickly" I smiled. We all left my office and headed to the canteen. We walked to the front of the line.
"I'm sorry, can these girls get their food quickly, they're with me?" I asked the next boy politely.
"Sure miss" he smiled
"Thank you" I smiled. The girls got their food and went back to my office.

They sat down and started eating. I logged into my Netflix and started watching with headphones on while I ate. We all finished our food and threw away our rubbish.
"So are you ready to talk about it now?" I asked. The girls got nervous "did you come here so you didn't have to sit in the canteen or outside?, tell me the truth" I said. They nodded "ok that's fine, next time tell me from the beginning and if someone actually needed to talk to me you'd have to leave, do you girls understand?" I asked
"Yes miss" they smiled
"Thank you girls, also some days I'm on duty so I'll be roaming the playground, if that's the case I can ask my-"
"Husband" Shigaraki walked in.
"My boyfriend" I laughed and smiled at him "to be in here, just so he can direct people to where I am"
"Thank you" the girls smiled.

The bell ran.
"Bye miss and sir" they girls left the room.
"So what class are you help-" I looked up and Shigaraki was staring at me "you Ok babe?" I asked
"You said I was your boyfriend" he crossed his arms.
"That's because you are baby" I walked over to him
"I know that but still"
"What's wrong with that?" I put my hands on his crossed arms.
"I-it's just that" he looked down at me.
"Babe?" I ran hands down her arms
"Y-yeah" he looked down at me.
"Are you flustered my love?" I cupped his face.
"N-no" he blushed
"Do you want to have some fun with me?" I smirked and ran one hand down to his belt.
"I-I-"
"Nevermind it's fine" I instantly stopped touching him "I have a teacher to watch, I'm in room 143" I turned around and picked up some of my stuff "I'll see you later" I peaked his lips and handed him the office key.

I left my office and walked down to a teacher's classroom. This teacher was known for saying girl's uniforms were too 'distracting' and 'revealing' when nothing was wrong with it. I knew this because of the hundreds of complaints from girls saying he looks at them provocatively and from personal experience. Mr Thompson. I hate him. I quickly found his classroom and walked straight in. Once I was in I froze.
"What are you doing?" I asked. He had lined up girls to measure their skirts in front of everyone and he had a disgusting smirk on his face. I rushed over and snatched the ruler from his hand. The smirk dropped from his face "you have 3 seconds to explain yourself before I kill you" I glared at the pale, elderly man "girls sit down" the girls sat back in their seats as their teacher struggled to explain himself "I knew you were a weirdo but this is so wrong" I pulled out my phone "I'm going to-" he snatched my phone.
"Go sit down" he said
"Excuse me" I reached for the gun in my waistband
"I said go sit down, I'll be keeping this" he put my phone on the table.
"You shouldn't have said that" Shigaraki walked in "you should give that back"
"Both of you sit down" Mr Thompson said.
"We're not students here" Shigaraki laughed
"I don't care, sit down villains" Thompson glared at Shigaraki. I turned around and Shigaraki looked visibly upset.