Kishin

Canon counterpart means who's role they take.
Art: Myself

Human Name: Nezuko Kamado
Canon Counterpart: Kokushibou
Kanji: 燬心
Age: 20-24 (physically) >480 (chronologically)
Rank: Upper Moon 1
Weapon: Flesh katana
Breath Style: Breath of Flames (not the canon Breath of Flames), amplified by blood art
Breath Forms: 
Note: The flames, as they're created by a demon art, can't melt nichirin steel. This is to create a weakness

First Form: Explosion - Kishin coats her blade in her blood and creates a high ranged slash, making her blood explode in the process. This form can be given more range by the blood shooting off the blade and exploding.

Second Form: Blazing Hatred - Kishin coats her blade in her blood and uses it to set it on fire, then creates a large flaming tornado. The flames are capable of burning through metal. The winds from the tornado grow stronger the angrier she is.

Third Form: Molten Remorse - Kishin dashes forward after setting her blade ablaze with her blood and creates a sea of fire. The flames die after three seconds but are incredibly hot.

Fourth Form: Fiery Dome - A protective form. Kishin swings her blade in a large arc above her, creating a fiery dome around her. It can protect her from the sun, but only for two seconds before the sun breaks through the flames.

Fifth Form: Relentless Blaze - Kishin unleashes ten consecutive flaming slashes back to back. This can overwhelm most hashira.

Sixth Form: Charred Remains of the Past - Kishin extends her blade and performs a layering, fiery spin attack. This can overwhelm and kill multiple opponents at once.

Seventh Form: Blazing Retribution - A self-inflicted attack. Kishin drives her blade through her stomach and ignites herself and her surroundings. This kills her.