Douma Yukimura

Canon counterpart means who's role they take.
Art: Myself

Canon Counterpart: Hashira
Kanji: 雪村 童磨
Status: Active
Age: 20
Rank: Hashira
Breath Style: Breath of Ice
Weapon: Nichirin gunsen fans
Titles: Ice Hashira
Other Notes: Douma is the owner of the Paradise Estate (the story's equivalent of the Butterfly Estate). Douma was the one who found Kotoha Hashibira and adopted her as his younger sister. He taught her how to read and write, but she still struggles.

Deceased Family: Unnamed parents
Living Family: Kotoha Hashibira (adopted sister)

While the forms are mostly based on Douma's blood demon art in the manga, I have to cut a few techniques out.
First Form: Frozen Lotus - Douma swings both his fans simultaneously in a wide arc in front of him to deal massive amounts of damage.

Second Form: Barren Hanging Garden - A series of eight to ten consecutive attacks that create razor-sharp winds. This attack is almost instantaneous, happening in a matter of seconds.

Third Form: Freezing Clouds - Douma dashes forward at an insane speed and slices up his opponent. 

Fourth Form: Scattering Lotuses - Douma moves so quickly, spinning with his fans that he looks like a blizzard. This technique is rumored to have killed low-ranking demons instantly with just this form.

Fifth Form: Wintry Icicles - Douma gets into the air, either by jumping up or diving from a high-up place, and attacks his opponent from above.  

Sixth Form: Lotus Vines - Douma 'dances' around his opponent's attacks, getting closer as quickly as he can. He then unleashes a devastating attack with his fans. 

Fans are a lot harder to work with than hand to hand combat don't come at me 😭