Kaigaku Inadami

Canon counterpart means who's role they take.
Art: Myself

Canon Counterpart: Zenitsu Agatsuma
Kanji: 稲玉 獪岳
Status: Active
Age: 15
Rank: Mizunoto
Breath Style: Thunder Breathing
Mentor: Jigoro Kuwajima
Titles: N/A
Other notes: Kaigaku has an enhanced sense of hearing.

Deceased family: N/A
Living family: N/A

Other notes: Kaigaku can't use Thunder Breathing: First Form just like how he can't in the canon timeline. He can use extensions of the First Form, but he doesn't have enough control to use the First Form itself.
Breath forms: (Updated to be used by a human, excludes the first form)

Second Form: Rice Spirit - The swordsman unleashes five arching slashes in a single moment.

Third Form: Thunder Swarm- The swordsman attacks with multiple slashes with blinding speed, appearing like an electrical field around the opponent.

Fourth Form: Distant Thunder- A longer distance attack than Thunderclap and Flash. The swordsman dashes forward, but curves around the opponent and jumps into the air to take their head with them.

Fifth Form: Heat Lightning- Likely made in the image of Flame Breathing Sixth Form: Flame Lightning, the swordsman makes multiple blinding sword slashes to try and hinder the opponent's ability. If they can, they go for the kill or use it to getawaye. It is also the fastest, moving faster than Thunder Swarm.

Sixth Form: Rumble and Flash- One of the most powerful Thunder Breathing techniques. The user combines Thunder Swarm and Distant Thunder for the most damage they can possibly do. It can be risky, though, as it requires level footing to definitively work.