Hakuji Soyama

Canon counterpart means who's role they will take.
Art: Myself 

Canon Counterpart: Hashira
Kanji: 曽山 狛治 
Status: Active
Age: 18
Rank: Hashira
Breathe Style: Breath of Chaos
Weapon: Nichirin tekko
Titles: Chaos Hashira
Other Notes: Hakuji has a heightened sense of touch. Since Koyuki and Keizo never died, Hakuji and Koyuki were able to marry. Hakuji can smash a demon's head to kill it with his tekko. Hakuji's zori has hidden blades, similar to Shinobu Kochou in the anime.

Deceased Family: Unnamed father
Living Family: Koyuki Soyama (wife), Keizo Soyama (father in law)

First Form: Compass Needle - Hakuji utilizes his sense of touch to track where an opponent is and their movements. This form's effects continue throughout the fight at the cost of some of Hakuji's stamina, allowing him to fight with better precision and avoid more attacks. Hakuji can stop using the effects of this at any time after using it. This also blurs his vision the longer he uses it.

Second Form: Air Type - Hakuji punches the air with a great amount of force. This creates razor winds that can leave minor cuts on low-level demons or knock charging opponents off balance. This may be the weakest form, but it can be powerful if utilized properly.

Third Form: Disorder - Hakuji unleashes a barrage of chaotic punches capable of overwhelming and crushing the head of a standing opponent.

Fourth Form: Annihilation Type - One of Hakuji's strongest techniques, Hakuji lunges forward and delivering an extremely powerful punch to the liver. It is capable of rupturing the liver, but this will likely only cause demons excruciating pain since the rupture can and will heal. This also leaves a crater in the ground from the force of his lunge.

Fifth Form: Eight Layered Core - Hakuji similarly delivers eight powerful punches to his Third Form: Disorder.

Leg Type: Crown Splitter - A reverse rising ax kick in which Akaza uses the blade in his zori to either cut or stab his opponent. 

Leg Type: Explosive Flurry - A series of chaotic, powerful kicks. It's rumored Hakuji once kicked a demon's head off using this form, but it was never confirmed by a witness or himself. 

Leg Type: Flying Planet Thousand Wheels - Hakuji kicks with both legs in a flowing motion from under his opponent that slowly rises upward.

Crushing Type: Ten Thousand Leaves Flashing Willow - A powerful downward punch that is capable of shattering a skull. This also leaves a massive crater below his opponent. (Note: This can be used when his opponent is on the ground or when he's above them in the air.)

Final Form: Blue Silver Chaotic Afterglow - Hakuji's strongest attack. Hakuji hyper focuses on his enhanced sense of touch, being able to feel the tiniest change in the air, allowing him to dodge nearly any incoming attacks. This form also enhances his speed, allowing him to deliver more devastating punches in quicker succession. This only lasts for a few seconds, though, and Hakuji's left incapacitated afterward.