𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Chapter Seventeen —— 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there's salvation in life. Even if you can't get together with that person." ——Haruki Murakami

"Look, Quil, what I am about to tell you needs to be spread to the pack

"Look, Quil, what I am about to tell you needs to be spread to the pack." Leah said as she got comfortable on her bed while Quil massages her feet.

Quil scrunched up his face.

"Shouldn't it be what I'm about to tell doesn't leave this room?" Quil asked.

Leah shook her head.

"No, it needs to leave this room." Leah answered.

Quil nodded.

"Okay, what is it?" Quil asked.

"So, Bella asked Edward for a divorce to be with Lape..." Leah said but got interrupted by Quil's screaming.

"What! I knew it!" Quil exclaimed.

Leah glared at him.

"Let me finish, Quil." Leah said.

Quil nodded.

"Right, sorry. Continue." Quil said.

Leah cleared her throat.

"Yeah so, Edward didn't even react to the news and basically agreed that after we deal with the Volturi, they will get a divorce and she could keep Renesmee which of course, I knew was going to happen since he didn't even want her in the first place. But here's where it gets juicy, Althea went outside with Edward and asked him if he liked her and he kissed her. I mean I'm now torn between should I be team Embry or team Edward...I'm just kidding, Quil." Leah said after Quil glared at her.

"This household is team Embry and this is a lot to take in. I have to tell everyone." Quil said.

Leah smirked.

"Oh don't forget to add the part where Althea ripped off Edward's arm for kissing before running away." Leah said, smirking.

Quil smiled.

"Oh I feel better now, there's no way Althea will go for Edward; that would be weird." Quil said.

"I mean Embry hasn't imprinted on Althea, so Althea could get her heart broken being with him or she could settle for the rich dead guy who would be obsessed with her and never leave her. I don't know what she'll do but she has options." Leah said.

Quil nodded.

"You bring up good points but I thought we all agreed they act like an imprinted couple." Quil said.

Leah raised an eyebrow at him.

"Have you seen them lately? Althea is always at the Cullens' house planning or with Charlie and Bella these days and Embry just does whatever. That's not an imprinted couple." Leah said.