𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Althea Door

BORNJune 16, 1982; La Push, Washington

BORN
June 16, 1982; La Push, Washington

CHANGED
June of 2001

ALIAS
Thea

SPECIES
Shape-shifter
Skin-walker

BLOODLINE
Ateara, Black and Uley lines

OCCUPATION
Quileute council member
Bookkeeper
Consulting
Online Teacher
Photographer
Short Tasks

Althea was born and raised in La Push by her parents, Meghan Swan and Russell Door. She inherited Russell's place on the tribal council and knows the tales of the origins of the Quileutes. She is a female shape-shifter and skin-walker.

As a child, Althea was very close to her cousin, Charlie Swan, who she calls Uncle Charlie.

Her family line is not directly related to Taha Aki: rather it became interconnected when said family members passed the magic down to the Door line's descendants.

Lucy Clearwater is her grandmother. James Door is her grandfather. Geoffrey Swan is her uncle.

She is a direct cousin of Brady Fuller, Collin Littlesea, Leah and Seth Clearwater and distantly related to Quil Ateara through Molly Swan.

SUPERNATURAL INFORMATION

Shapeshifter | Skinwalker

Skinwalkers are powerful female shapeshifters.

Skinwalkers are women that possess the ability to shapeshift into any animal at will.

They typically transform into wolves, coyotes, owls, foxes, or crows, but they can turn into any animal who is native to their region.

Advanced skinwalkers can also possess the ability to "to steal the face" or shapeshift into another person.

Powers | Abilities

Powers

•Super Strength

•Super Senses

•Super Speed

•Shapeshifting : Skinwalkers are presumably able to shapeshift into the form of whatever animal they desire.

•Terrakinesis: Skinwalkers appear to be able to manipulate the earth. They could move around underground, then quickly rise up out of the earth. They could also use their super strength in conjunction with their terrakinetic abilities to shake and crack the earth beneath their feet just by tapping it

•Longevity: It is suggested that they are extremely long-lived, or are possibly even immortal.

Skills and Abilities

•Combat and Weaponry: The Skinwalkers are impressive warriors. They are especially skilled with melee weapons such as bow-staffs, swords, and spears.

Skin-walkers vs. Shape-shifters

Skin walkers are female shapeshifters and can change into any animal at will while shapeshifters can only change into one animal.