Oh shit

"Well this just got so much better!" Abigail says while laughing. I hop my way up to the door, but it gets shut in my face.

"You think just because you saved me once, that I'm going to treat you any differently?!" Abigail has a couple of her basketball friends stand in front of the door. I put my shoulder against the door, and tried to push. The only thing that happened was the fact I slipped and ended up on the floor again. I rest my head against the wall.

"This is the end of me, they aren't going to move, I have a cracked knee, and to top it all off I'm stuck with one of those creatures." I put my head into my hands while sighing. I stand up, not able to put pressure on my leg, and hop my way over to where I can clearly see the woman standing there.

"One of us is dying, the other is living. It's up to god to figure which one is which." I knock a couple of books onto the floor, and take a deep breath. My eyes are not leaving the woman as she moves closer to me. Right before she gets me, I take a jump to my right. Looking around the room, trying to find something to attack her with. She comes in my direction and I grab the collar of her shirt, and sit on the desk. While sitting on the desk, my arms are fully extended trying to make sure she doesn't touch me, I throw her off by the windows. She ends up knocking over the paper cutter that was placed on the window sill. The force of the paper cutter hitting the floor, caused it to shatter into pieces. The weight of the women crashing into me is enough to make us both fall to the floor. It's a pile of limbs with her trying to grab me and bite me while I am fighting and pushing her. Trying to keep those sharp teeth away from my neck. That's when I see it. The paper cutter. Out of the corner of my eye, I see my saving grace. It's one of those old 1990's paper cutters. With the arm that holds a nice sharp blade. I do not know the last time it was sharpened but I hope it wasn't too long ago. Reaching over I try to keep the monster at bay while I reach ever so close to the cutter. Finally I feel it. The cold steel in the palm of my hand. "This is it." I think to myself. I bring the knife towards the woman and feel it hit something soft. I keep hitting the woman. Over and over again. I feel the cold spray of her blood hit my face but that doesn't stop me. I only stop when I feel her body fall against me and see her teeth close for good. Drained, I drop the knife and let out a sigh. I can still feel my heart pounding and I feel like I have no energy left. After lying still for what feels like forever I start to push the woman's body off of mine. "Ouch." I call out as I push her body all the way off of me. Looking down I see it now. "I must have cut myself when we fell." I can see the fabric of my sweatshirt was torn, and under the torn fabric I can see blood. I push my sleeve up my right arm and what I see makes my blood run cold.