End?

"Is this the end?" I look down at my bite, the skin around it was paper white and cold. The purplish veins are really visible now. To my left I see the hooded figure standing there. Instead of running away, he came over to me. He kneels down next to me, his hands extend my direction holding a needle.

"This is the cure, take it please, I've been keeping an eye out on you. You will need this more than me." His voice was deep yet soothing.

"H-how did you get this?" I ask while slowly placing the needle in my hand.

"I broke into a lab, just in time before it was overrun by those creatures. Apparently these things have been alive for so long, they had a cure." I look down at the needle and then back up to the hooded figure, still unable to see his face. He stands up and walks away without saying anything. I hold the needle in my fist, and jab it into my arm, releasing a wince of pain. My eyes open widely as I feel the medicine pulsing through my veins, the bite wound throbbing. I got a sudden jump of energy, and I force myself to stand up. Putting pressure on my one leg, I don't get any pain. I run my way to the bathroom, to look at myself. In the bathroom mirrors I catch my breath before looking. When I open my eyes, I can see that the purple-blackish veins traveled up to my face. My skin was white and cold, and my eyes had a white mist fogging over them. The thing is, I can see perfectly fine. My bite wound wasn't dripping thick black blood anymore, it was just a faint pink mark. I place my hand onto my face, then run my fingers through my blood stained hair. Turning the sink on, I try to wash the dry blood off my hands, the sink turned red and my hands cleared. I dry my hands on my pants, and walk out of the bathroom. I hope I run into that hooded figure again, I own him in return for this medicine. I quietly walk down the stairs to the main entrance. I can see the broken glass door, obviously signaling a struggle to get out quickly. I step under the glass, into the outside world. The crunching of the glass beneath my shoes satisfied me. I look up to a sky covered in thick smoke, and grey clouds. It was raining ashes, and it smelt like flames. I could hear distant car alarms going off. The city I once knew and loved...gone. This is my reality now, I have to try my best to survive no matter what it takes. Hopefully, I can find the group of students who left, or the hooded figure one day. I take a deep breath before walking towards my flame engulfed city. 

To be Continued.....