Are you hiding something?

Arachnid POV
I been hanging out with my friends a lot then Megatron, so I decided to hang out with Megatron that we can spend time together and I do really miss spend time with him. I'm gonna ask Megatron we can go out tonight.

Megatron: *Texting Starscream*

Arachnid: Hey babe!

Megatron: *Heard her and immediately turn off his phone and look at her* Yeah?

Arachnid: I was wondering if we can go out tonight?

Megatron: Oh!- Umm...today or another day???

Arachnid: Well maybe at night 8 o'clock that we can go on a date together?

Megatron: I'll love to babe but I can't....

Arachnid: Why not?

Megatron: I'm busy because I have a meeting *Lie*

Arachnid: Oh...but can we hang out tomorrow?

Megatron: Maybe...

Arachnid: Why maybe? *Tilt her head*

Megatron: Uh! Because umm....

Megatron phone ding and it's a message from Starscream.

Arachnid: Who's that? *About to grab his phone*

Megatron: *Eye's widen and grab his phone quickly* It no one!

Arachnid: Huh? Babe who is it?

Megatron: No one! *Hide his phone behind him*

Arachnid: Babe why are you acting weird?

Megatron: I'm not acting weird! It just no one, really

Arachnid: Are you hiding something from me

Megatron: Of course not babe. I'm not hiding something and trust me it no one

Arachnid: But babe please tell me who is it

Megatron: It just my email and no one okay

Arachnid: Oh...okay then....

Megatron: *Check the time* Scrap I'm late, I got to go now *Grab his grab keys and kiss her cheek* Bye babe! Love you! *Lie*

Arachnid: Bye! Love you too!

Megatron: *Walk out of the house and get in his car, start the car as he drive at Starscream place*

Arachnid: *Sigh* I guess I can go hang out with my friends.

Megatron: I can't tell arachnid I'm cheating on her and I can't tell starscream I have a girlfriend and also can't tell him I'm cheating on him!

Megatron: *Growl angrily* I don't know what to do!?

Megatron try to think about how to break up with Arachnid to be with Starscream without him knowing. Or maybe tell Starscream he has a girlfriend or tell Arachnid he cheated on her and feel in love with Starscream. Megatron doesn't know what to do.

Megatron: I don't know what to do! *Sigh* Maybe it best I should tell Starscream I have a girlfriend....

Megatron: But he will leave me...No! I can't let that happen! I love starscream so much

Megatron: Breaking up with Arachnid is a better idea...yeah! When I break up with Arachnid, I'm gonna be with Starscream

20 minutes later

Starscream: *Cooking for dinner and got energon wine*

The door bell ring

Starscream: Coming! *Walk to the door and open it, see him* Hey megsy!

Megatron: Hello star *Smile and kisses his cheek*

Starscream: *Giggles and smile* Come in

Megatron come inside and he have roses for starscream

Megatron: *Give him roses* This is for you star~

Starscream: *Smile happily* Thank you megsy! I love it! *Kiss his cheek*

Megatron: I'm glad you love you *Smiled*

Starscream: I'm cooking dinner for us

Megatron: Can't wait to eat I'm starving

Starscream: The food is almost finish and if you like you can watch TV

Megatron: No I want to help you cook dinner

Starscream: Okay *Smile*

Megatron and Starscream cook dinner together and eat dinner, they finish dinner and they watch a movie. They drink energon wine while watching a movie.

Starscream: I'm so glad we are spending time together

Megatron: Yeah and I'm so glad I meet you

Starscream: Me too *Smile*

Megatron look at the time and he see it's 11: 35 P.M.

Megatron: Its getting late, I should go home

Starscream: Okay

Megatron: *Get up* I'll see you tomorrow star

Starscream: I'll see you tomorrow too megsy and be safe when you drive back home

Megatron: I will star *Smile*

Megatron and Starscream did goodbye kiss and Megatron left.

Starscream and Megatron: I'm so glad I met him

Megatron went back home and Arachnid is sleeping.

Megatron: *See her sleeping and lay down on his bed but not to close to Arachnid*

Hello everyone! Thank you guys like my stories and all of you are my great friends! I'm not sure I'm gonna a update my other stories because I'm out of ideas but don't worry I'm not gonna discontinued my stories. Well I better go, bye!