Take me back (Part Two)

No one POV
Starscream was crying little when he heard Megatron walk away. He stop crying to make sure he was gone, he open the door and see he was gone and he saw gift on the floor of heart box fill with chocolates and a teddy bear. He grab the gifts and throw it in the trash. He didn't keep the gifts what Megatron got for him. Every day starscream cry in his room and couldn't stop thinking about what Megatron did. Few days past, Megatron keep coming to starscream place leaving him with gift and try to get him back with him. At night, starscream was working but then he was done working today and Megatron was waiting outside for starscream to come out his work.

At the club in midnight

Megatron: *Waiting outside*

Starscream: *Walking out of the club and got his stuff*

Megatron: *Quickly walk up to him* Starscream!

Starscream: *Look as he saw Megatron* Oh scrap...*Walk away quickly to avoid him*

Megatron: Starscream wait, can we talk?

Starscream: *Didn't listen to him and try to avoid him*

Megatron: Starscream please talk to me!

Starscream: Ugh! Talk about what Megatron?! That you lie to me that you didn't have a girlfriend and you cheated on me and her!

Megatron: I know and I'm sorry! But I can't live without you...I miss you star and I want us to be back together

Starscream: No way! I can't be with someone who decided to lie to me for months who had a girlfriend!

Megatron: Starscream please! *Grab his hand not hurting him*

Starscream: *Stop walking and look at him, try to let go of his hand* Let go!

Megatron: No! I miss you Starscream and I love you very much, please give me a chance to prove you that I love you!

Starscream: No Megatron I can't-

Megatron: *Pull him into a hug tight* Please Starscream...I want us to be back together and I miss you so much *Tear up*

Starscream: *Struggle to break free but them he stop as he heard him cried*

Megatron: *Tearing up* Please...I don't want to lose you Starscream...please forgive me...I love you

Starscream: *Look at him and see him in tears...sigh heavily* Fine...

Megatron: *Look at him* W-what?

Starscream: I'll give you a second chance and that it, if you are sorry I'll forgive you

Megatron: *Smile happily and hug him again tight* Thank you! Thank you star, I love you so much!

Starscream: *Blushes* Um yeah, your welcome...you can let go now

Megatron: Oh! Sorry I'm just happy *Let go of the hug and smile, wipe his tears away* How about tomorrow date at the café 4 p.m?

Starscream: Um sure, I'll be there

Megatron: Okay then I'll make the best date ever *Smile and kiss his cheek* I'll see you tomorrow!

Starscream: *Blushing and shrug it off* Alright I'll see you tomorrow, good night Megatron

Megatron: Good night star *Smile warmly*

Starscream: *Walk away as he went back home*

Megatron: *Walk away to get back home was so happy*

Sorry it has been a long time I haven't uploaded, I been busy with school works and trying to upload more stories, hope you like this chapter! Bye!