The date

No one POV
Megatron is at the café waiting for starscream of their date and he had roses for him and he's worry and nervous if starscream doesn't come. But actually starscream did came, he decided to give him a chance just this once.

Starscream came in the café and wearing a cute outfit.

Starscream see Megatron at the table and walk over to him

Starscream: Hey Megatron...*Stood in front of him*

Megatron: *Look up and blush* W-wow starscream you look...amazingly beautiful and unique

Starscream: *Blushes little* U-um thank you...

Megatron: *Stand up and give him roses* Here, this is for you...that how much I love you, how I care about you and how much I'm very sorry.. *Grab his hand and kiss it gentle*

Starscream: *Blush more and holding the roses, take his hands away from him* Uh thanks for the rose Megatron... *Look away*

Megatron: *Pull a chair for him*

Starscream: *Sit down and put the roses down on the table*

Megatron: *Sit down* I already order our drinks

Starscream: Okay *Look away*

Megatron: *Look at him and sigh* Starscream, I know you're still upset with me what happened and I know you will never forgive me-

Starscream: Can we not talk about this Megatron....

Waiter mech: *Put two coffee's on the table* Enjoy your coffees *Walk away*

Starscream grab his drink but Megatron grab his hands...he look up at him.

Megatron: Star I wanted to tell you that how much I'm deeply sorry what happened...I love you star I really do I can't live without you and I need you in my life....I want you to be mine. I love you star *Hold his hand close* I really love you so much my shooting star.

Starscream: *Blushing hard* I-I...I don't know what to say I-I just need some time to think about this....*Look away nervously*

Megatron: It's okay, I'll let you have some time to think *Let go of his hands and drink his coffee*

Starscream: *Still nlushing and drink his coffee*

Hours later, Megatron and Starscream spend time together. Megatron takes Starscrean every place that he likes to go that he wanted him to have a good time and a special day with him. Starscream soon realized that Megatron takes him every place he likes to go, he notice Megatron try to make it a best date and he's enjoying it. And then it's was getting late Megatron took starscream home*

*At Starscream home*

Starscream: I gotta to admit, I actually had fun with you Megatron *Smile and look at him*

Megatron: Me too! I had a wonderful day with you starscream *Smile*

Starscream: Well then, it's getting late I should get some rest *Walk up to the door and grab his keys*

Megatron: Yeah get all the rest you need *Smiling but walked away*

Starscream: *Stopped, turn around and watch him walk away*..Hmm....

Megatron: *Walking to his car*

Starscream: Megatron!

Megatron: Hm? *Turn around and optics widen, blush hard* Mph?!

Starscream: *Grab his coat and pull him into a kiss*

Megatron: *Blushing and soon kiss him back, wrap his arms around his waist pull him closer*

Starscream: *Kissing him and slowly let go of the kiss, look at him* I-I...I love you too megs

Megatron: *Blush more and smile happily, kiss his again*

Starscream: *Kiss him back and wrap his arms around his neck*

Megatron: Mmm~ *Keep kissing him deeply*

Starscream: *Kissing him back and let go of the kiss for air, pants little*

Starscream: Let's take this to my room~ *Smirk*

Megatron: *Blush insane and smirk evilly, pick him him like a bridal style* Shall we then?~~~~~

Sorry! It will be continue in the next chapter. Sorry it took me long to upload this story I was kinda lazy to upload. But hope you enjoy this story, see ya!