Having fun night (NSFW)

WARNING THERE WILL BE SEXUAL STUFF IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT. p.s. this will be long!

No one POV
Megatron carry starscream to his room while making out with him and he did watch his step try not to trip.

Megatron kissing him deeply, slam the door open and came in to room and close the door behind him.

Starscream moan into the kiss and pull him close.

Megatron pin him on the berth(bed) and kiss his neck.

Starscream moan and grip his shoulder: Ah~ Megatron~

Megatron: Mm~ yes say my name~ *Bite his neck*

Starscream: Ah!~ Megatron!~~~ please just frag me already!~

Megatron smirk: With pleasure~ *Take off his clothes and throw on the floor*

Starscream yelp and blush hard, fully naked.

Megatron take off his own clothes and naked as well, open his spike panel.

Starscream blushing and drool little looking at his spike.

Megatron smirked and grab both of his legs and wrap his legs around his waist, thrust his spike inside him rough.

Starscream: Oh!~ Megatron~ *Moan his name and the walls tighten his spike around of his valve*

Megatron moan and thrust inside him little fast: Frag you're so tight!~~~

Starscream moaned and panting: Please megsy I want you to pound me, I want you to punish me, I want you make me sore that I won't able to walk tommorow~~~~~~~ I want you so bad daddy~~~~ *Blushing and full of lust, make a cute face act innocent*

Megatron blush madly, his spike got hard and little shock what he said, immediately thrust harder.

Starscream moan loud and tremble: Oh frag!~ ahh!~ ah!~

Megatron thrusting harder and grip his hips and then pound him deeper: You like that screamy?~ You like that how I frag you...don't you screamy?~~~~ *Pound him deeper and faster*

Starscream: AH!~~~~ yes yes I do!~ please don't stop!~ *Moaning louder and wrap his arms around his back, try to pull him closer*

Megatron panting and lean in closer and pounding him faster, hit his soft spot.

Starscream moan louder and claw his back.

Megatron groans and keep going faster and hitting his soft spot every each thrusts almost close to overload.

Starscream moaning louder and close to overload: Ahh!~ Megsy I'm so close to- ah~ overload!~

Megatron: Ugh~ me too!~ *Growl and thrusting faster*

Starscream: Ahh!~ *Moan and overload a lot, shiver*

Megatron moan and overload inside him deeply, panting heavily.

Starscream panting and look at him, pull him into a kiss.

Megatron kiss him back: Mmm~

Starscream smirk into the kiss and push him down and got on top of him.

Megatron optics wide and blushing: Starscream what are you-

Starscream: Relax megsy~ let me make you feel good~ *Took his spike out and go down to his spike*

Megatron blushing and look at him.

Starscream rub his spike gentle, purr.

Megatron moan and his spike got hard again, try to relax.

Starscream smirk and rubbing his spike and lick his spike.

Megatron: Ah~ screamy~ *Moan softly*

Starscream chuckle and licking his spike...put his spike inside his mouth little, try to put his whole spike in his mouth.

Megatron moan and notice he try to put it inside his mouth...grab his helm and push his helm down as he put his whole spike inside his mouth deep, moaned.

Starscream muffle loud and optics widen, moan as he suck his spike.

Megatron moan as he smiled: Ah~ that it screamy suck my spike~ *Thrust his mouth*

Starscream muffle moan and sucking his spike...lick around his spike inside: Mmm~ a-ah~

Megatron thrusting his mouth and grip his helm, moaning: Ah~ so good~

Starscream keep sucking his spike and goes faster.

Megatron: Ahh~ screamy you're taking my spike so good~ if you keep this up I'm gonna overload~

Starscream smirk and sucking his spike faster.

Megatron moaned loud and thrusting his mouth: Ah!~ screamy!~ I'm gonna- AH!~~~ *Overload inside his mouth hard*

Starscream muffle moan loud, had overload on his face little and try to swallow all of his overload. Was done swallowing his overload and take his spike out of his mouth, panting heavily.

Megatron panting hard and look at him and pull him closer, kiss him.

Starscream kiss him back and rub his chest.

Megatron let go of the kiss slowly, smile and lay him down on top of him...cuddle him: You did so good star~

Starscream giggle and cuddle him back: Thank you.. we should do this sometimes~

Megatron chuckle and kiss his helm: Yeah, I love you star

Starscream smile softly: I love you too megsy *Yawn as he tired* we should get some sleep

Megatron yawn: Yeah we should *Cuddling him and hold him close* Goodnight star *Fall asleep*

Starscream smiling: Good night *Fall asleep*

Megatron and starscream sleep all night and enjoying their sleep together.

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been uploading I was lazy to write but finally I did it. Not sure when I'm uploading my other stories but I hope you guys are having a good day, anyway bye!