Quitting the job

(It has a bit lemon on this chapter, just warning you.)

No one POV
The next day, in the morning Megatron and starscream slept together. Starscream woke up first, he put on his pj on and he went to the kitchen to make enegron coffee.

Starscream put hot water in the coffee mug and put powder coffee in, stir it. He yawned as he was tired last night. He drank his coffee.

Megatron was awake and hug him behind, wrapping his arms around his waist: Morning my star

Starscream small gasp and chuckle: Good morning megsy, you scared me *Noticed he's shirtless and blush*

Megatron see his blush and smirk: You like what you see?~

Starscream blush madly and look away.

Megatron chuckle and kiss his cheek: What are you making?

Starscream: I'm just making coffee, you want some?

Megatron nod: Yes please

*Later, they drink coffee and talk to each other at the living room and then both of them watch a movie.*

Starscream watching a movie with him and was in his arms.

Megatron wrapping one arm around him and watching the movie, pull him close as he kisses his cheek.

Starscream smile and chuckle: You sure do like giving me kisses, don't you?

Megatron: You're just so beautiful my star *Kiss him passionately.*

Starscream kiss him back and place both of my hands on his cheek.

Megatron kissing him and pull him close, put his hand on his back and his other hand on his waist.

Just as they were making out all of the sudden starscream phone ring.

Starscream let go of the kiss and sigh, grab his phone to see who it is. It was starscream boss, megatron got annoyed .

Starscream: Can I?

Megatron nod but was still annoyed: Yes go ahead...

Starscream answer the phone: Hello boss is there something you need?

Boss: Hello starscream you need to come back to the job there some gentle mechs wanted you

Starscream: Oh I see...um when?

Boss: Tonight at 8 p.m

Megatron was getting impatient and start to kiss his neck and can hear starscream boss through the phone.

Starscream gasp and try to push him away but Megatron pulls him close.

Starscream whisper: M-megatron s-stop!

Boss: Is there a problem?

Starscream: N-no boss! Just- um *Try not to moan* I'm a middle of-...doing something

Megatron smirk as he kiss and lick his neck.

Boss: Well you better come tonight...or I'll punish you the last time I did~

Megatron stop when he heard that, he was starting to get protective and angry.

Starscream: O-of course I'll come tonight I-I won't be late...

Boss: You better or I'll frag you and make you beg~

Megatron had enough and snatch starscream phone: You better listen here pal starscream is mine and he belongs to me!

Starscream optics widen: M-megatron please don't...

Boss: Who is this?

Megatron: This is starscream boyfriend you're talking to! You better not lay a finger on him or I'll come after you! And I can prove you that he belongs to me! *Bite his neck.*

Starscream gasp and moan loud.

Megatron bite his neck hard and bringing the phone close to the boss can hear.

Starscream moan his name: M-megatron!~

Megatron let go and leave a bite mark on his neck: You hear that, he said my name and that makes him mine! Don't except him to come to work because he quits! *Hang up the phone.*

Starscream: M-megatron I need that job!

Megatron: But is this the job you want?

Starscream look at him and think for a second...sigh as he look away: No...but that the job is the only I can get... to pay rent and if I have no job or money, I don't have no place to stay...

Megatron turn his face to his to look at him: Starscream you don't have to worry about that...you can live with me

Starscream: Really I can? Are you sure?

Megatron smile and kiss his forehead: Of course my star I love you and you the only one I need in my life and I want you to live with me

Starscream tear up and smiled, hug him: Thank you megsy I love you so much!

Megatron smiling and hug him back: I love you too I'll do anything for you

Starscream smiled and hugging him close.

A week later, Starscream move in with megatron, he took some of his belongings and his other stuff for sale or thrown away.

(This is the part has a bit lemon here)

Starscream humming and folding the clothes at the bedroom.

Megatron sneak behind him and hug him behind.

Starscream gasp and jump slightly, turn his head: Primus megatron you scared me again

Megatron chuckle: Sorry about that star I can't help it, I like sneaking up on you and give you hugs and kisses *Hug him close behind.*

Starscream chuckle: Yeah I know that...is there something you want?

Megatron: I want you~...*Kiss his neck and rub his hips.*

Starscream moan and bend over the berth little, put his hands on the berth.

Megatron smirk and kissing his neck, rub his hips and waist.

Starscream moaning softly.

Megatron pin him on the berth and throw the clothes off the floor.

Starscream: Megatron I just fold those clothes! *Was on his hands and knees.*

Megatron: I'll fold it later but right now... I want you~ *Bite his shoulder and grip his hips.*

Starscream moan loud and grip the bed sheets.

The room was filled of lust and starscream moans and Megatron grunts as they have their fun in the bedroom the rest of the day.