Part 21

PoV: Sonic

  It didn't take much more that three days for them to finish rebuilding the house. They were my last three days with Shadow, he wasn't any different. He'd let me sit with him and picked me up when ever I wanted, but after a while he'd give me to someone else. He didn't care that we were all leaving.

  Tails was still working non stop on the formula Shadow found. We still didn't know if it was the one that shrank me. But if it was, he could make an antidote for me. Either way, I'd be stuck small for a while. I wish I didn't have to leave.

---

"Okay, that's the last bag," Rouge placed the last bag of luggage by the door.

"Ah, but it's cold," I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay but... "I'll fall asleep again."

"Here," Rouge dropped me into her shirt.

"No! I'm gonna get stuck again-" I was trapped between her breasts again.

"Don't worry, it's nice and warm in there," she adjusted her breasts, I was stuck again. Zzzzip! She closed the zipper of her jacket, "I'll take you out later."

  I'm slipping... I couldn't talk all since her sports bra was keeping me pinned.

"Bye Shadow. We'll bug you later~" I heard Rouge saying goodbye.

  No. I can't say goodbye.

"Thank you for allowing us to stay here," Blaze got to say goodbye.

"See you later Shadow," Silver got his turn too.

"Mm!" I managed to get my head free, "Shadow!"

"Oh, I almost forgot," zip! Rouge pulled me out, "Sonic didn't get to say goodbye yet."

"Why did you have him in there again?" Blaze glared at her. I jumped into Shadow's hand.

"Body heat. We need him to stay warm, and that is the warmest part of my body."

"This is my only exception. It still isn't appropriate."

"What is it with you?" Shadow held me up to his face.

"I don't want to go..." I grabbed his glove.

"It better for you to go so Tails can fix you," he handed me back to Rouge, "It isn't like your leaving forever. I'm positive you'll wind up back here anyway."

"Okay..." he doesn't want me here. I guess this is better.

"Don't worry Sonic, we'll take good care of you," Rouge stuck me back into her sports bra, ziip!

"Good bye!" We left, or it seemed like it. I felt a shift, and knew we were flying now.

  It was warm... I didn't even feel wind. This spot really is warm. Maybe it'll okay if I try and get comfortable. Since its just for right now.

  I curled up and made myself comfortable while I waited for us to land. I miss Shadow...

PoV: Shadow

  It was quiet, and peaceful. I finally had my house back.

"Sonic left his puzzle out," I found the puzzle laid out on the table. If fact, my entire house was still a mess from all of them, "They're never allowed back here."

  I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the messes they left out front.

---

"Finally," I took a seat after everything was cleaned. It's already nine? I should shower.

"Sonic-" I froze, as I realized who I was calling for, "Right, hes gone. I don't have to wash him or put him to bed."

  Why the hell were we doing that anyway? He's fifteen and was living alone. He could have- no, he's too small reach anything.

"I need to clear my head."

PoV: Sonic

  She hasn't let me out... I was still trapped with Rouge. No one had told her to let me out either.

"Its gotten late, I know just the thing," I had been with her the entire time she was unpacking.

"Rouge, I wanna get out-"

"Shh, I don't want the others to notice you yet," She tucked me down and kept walking.

  I heard the sound of running bath water. I heard Rouge humming and then she pulled off her shirt.

"There we are, look at how cute you look all tucked away," she leaned over the sink, making me look in the mirror.

"I want to get out... Ah!" She was squishing me.

"You're so sensitive," I felt her finger slip under me, "I wonder how long you'll last."

"Ha... Ah!"

"Let's get in to the bath now," she was completely undressed carrying me into the bathtub.

"Wait, I want my mug. I don't want to go into the big bath," I was scared, I didn't want to drown.

"Its okay, I'll hold you," she got into the bath but kept me on her chest like before.

"N-no... I'm gonna fall..."

"You're such a baby," she held me up in her hands.

"I'm not a baby," I held on tight to her hand.

"You are when you're all scared of the water," she tugged my leg so I was laying on my back.

"What are you doing?" I was suddenly close to her face. She very lightly kissed my nose, "Why did you- haah~" she was suddenly licking me.

"I think a tongue bath suits you best," she kept licking my stomach.

"No... I want a normal bath..."

"A normal bath, then I guess I'll have to use my hands," She dipped me in the water and started scrubbing me like Blaze usually did. Her nails were a little rough. Shadow is much more gentle.

"Ah!" I felt her finger between my legs.

"I gotta get you nice and clean," Rouge smiled and kept rubbing her finger there.

"You're finger... Rouge..." I was trapped in her hands.

"I knew I'd find you two here!" Blaze burst in, "You've been teasing him again haven't you," Blaze picked me up and rinsed me off before wrapping me up in a towel.

"I've just been washing him is all. I think we should get him another dress to wear. He's always wearing the same three," Rouge sighed as Blaze carried me out of the bathroom.

"Honestly, I can't stand her showing off," Blaze took me back to her room and put me on the bed.

"Showing off?" I didn't understand what she ment.

"Don't worry about her, I'll keep you save, okay," she laid down and placed me  onto of her chest, "I won't let anything happen to you."

Suddenly living here with them... it's so terrifying

~~~