Part 2

PoV: Sonic

"What happened?" I couldn't get down from my own bed like this, "Why am I this small?!"

  I needed to get to my communicator on my dresser. But that was across the room.

"Mabe I can run before the blanket wrinkles?" I stepped back and started to run, "Whoa!" I tripped and fell face first into the blanket, "Man..."

I sat down and thought for a while, I did have my shoes or gloves on. I was too small to wear them now.

"Control!" I knew that voice, I looked up and Shadow was in my room. He had no coat and was covered in snow, "Fuck it's cold in here too."

"Shadow?" I was completely lost, why was he in my house, "What are you doing here?"

"What the? Sonic I know I heard you," Shadow glared.

"I'm on my bed!" I shouted.

  He covered his mouth, "What happened to you?"

"I woke up this way!" I snapped.

"You're the size of a toy," he picked my up by my quills.

"Let me go- mm!" Now that I was awake and not focused on getting off me bed... I felt the need to use the bathroom...

"How long have you bed stuck in your own bed?" He asked.

"You didn't answer my question," I growled, "Why are you in my house!"

"I was caught in the snow. You're house was the closest one, and your door is bored shut with snow," he put me down on my bed.

"Wait could you put me on the ground?" I grabbed his hand.

"Why?" He picked me up again.

"... I have to pee..."

"What ever, I'll turn on the house heat and go home," Shadow put me down on my bathroom floor.

"Wait I can't reach anything here anymore, how am I supposed to make myself food? Or start the fire?" I could run fast enough to reach things but I could only do so much like this.

"You're completely useless," Shadow picked me up and put me down on the seat of my toilet.

"You said my front door is blocked with snow, does that mean no one can come help me?" I could only hope everyone is okay now.

"You're an idiot, the whole town is snowed in! No one can come save you," he said, "I'm turning on the house heat and leaving. My chaos energy is just enough to get me home."

"Shadow wait don't leave me alone!"  I shouted as he started walking away.

"Chaos Control!"

"Shadow!" He was gone and he forgotten turn on the house heat...

  I used the toilet and was stuck on the seat for a while. I took a risk, jumping onto the carpet.

"Tsk!" I felt a tinge if pain in my ankle as I got up, "I guess I landed wrong."

  I raced out to my living room, thankful that I had no stairs. I couldn't open the door to my garage, none the less carry wood out. I reached for the towel on my stove and used that as a blanket, I curled up with it on the ground to stop shivering.

"Shadow... y-you j-jerk..."

~~~