Part 8

PoV: Shadow

"What do you want?" I glared, Sonic was clinging to my pants.

"Hide me," he cried, "Rouge wants to catch me."

"Can't you run away from her?" I kicked him off my leg.

"It's not working..." he burst into tears.

"What are crying about now?" I was getting annoyed with his frequent crying.

"I lost my speed!" Sonic just kept crying and crying. He was sobbing to the point where he soaked his dress in tears.

"Uh..." I picked him up and walked out, I found Silver, "Here, you take it."

"Sonic? Whats wrong!? Wait Shadow why is he crying?!" Silver shouted, "It's okay Sonic, don't cry, "Damn it Shadow! The girls are in the bath together for a spa day, will you help me with him?"

"I have no interest in helping the Faker."

"Shadow! You made him cry now fix it!" Silver pushed Sonic into my chest.

  I growled and opened the bathroom door. I pushed Sonic inside and shut the door.

"Problem solved, they'll stop his crying," I replied.

"You would be an awful father," Silver glared.

"Good thing I never plan on being one," I left and finally had some peace and quiet.

PoV: Rouge

"We have a visitor~" I picked Sonic up, he was tears in the corners of his eyes, "Aww, what's wrong baby?"

"I can't run fast anymore," he whined.

"Oh baby, it's okay," I held him.

"Sonic, would you like a face mask too? You can have some chocolate after," Blaze scratched his ear.

"No... I wanna run again," he kept cry.

"I know sweet heart, but we don't know how to fix you," Blaze took Sonic.

"But the snow will melt soon," I added, "and Tails can fix you, so you didn't need to be sad."

"Right," he wiped his eyes and hugged Blaze's thumb.

"Do you wanna join our spa day?" Blaze asked him again. Sonic nodded, "Okay."

  We got to spoil Sonic with a bubble bath- well... it was a mug for him. I had to use a cue tip to bit the face mask on him. I used my finger to give him a tiny massage. Blaze gave his belly a raspberry which made Sonic burst out laughing.

"Hey," blaze looked at me after we were done and Sonic fell asleep for his nap, "Dosen't he remind you of-"

"A little kid?" I answer for her.

"Yeah," we watched Sonic sleep.

  Something tells me his size is effecting more than his height.

~~~