Prologue

Y/N had been trapped in this world for far too long. Since 1630 to be exact. Every so often it seemed to update itself, though she had no idea how. It didn't make any sense to her. She'd lost track of time after the first 100 years, and ever since then she'd simply gone with the flow. It was a lonely life, but she couldn't escape it. She'd tried many times, yet always found herself back there when she woke up.

Y/N was a tribid. Not fully activated, for she hadn't died yet, so she was currently only a were-witch. In her time there were no others like her. She'd been sent here for her protection, but it seemed the person that sent her there never found a way to bring her back.

That brings her to today. Y/N was currently sitting in a bar, as she always did, sipping away at the bottles that always refilled the next day. It was normal for her to drink herself into oblivion while watching movies that the world would update every so often. The only problem was, at least to her knowledge, the world hadn't updated in nearly 20 years. She was stuck in time, which meant watching the same movies for who knows how long. She feared the world would be ending soon, but she'd honestly stopped caring. She wouldn't mind disappearing after being alone for so long.

As Y/N poured herself another shot she heard a door open, her face immediately shooting up. To her surprise a curly headed boy walked in, and he seemed equally surprised to see her sitting there.

"Who are you?" She asked while standing up from her seat at the bar.

His eyes widened in surprise, though he quickly answered. "I'm Landon Kirby...and who are you?"

"My name is Y/N," She answered back while taking a step toward him. He immediately took three steps back, causing her to raise an eyebrow in question. "I do not wish to harm you, Landon."

It was true. Y/N wasn't a violent person. She never had been, even when she was in the real world. The only reason she'd triggered her werewolf curse was because someone attempted to harm the person she once loved.

"Uh, okay.." Landon said while taking a step forward. "Where are we?"

Y/N shrugged, as if the answer should be obvious. "We're in a prison world, Landon Kirby."

After answering she went back to her seat at the bar, motioning for Landon to do the same. He quickly walked over, sitting down beside her as she poured him a shot.

As she pushed it toward him he began to speak again. "Why are you here?" He asked while picking the shot up. He then took it, cringing slightly at the burn in his throat.

Y/N took her shot as well before answering him. "A long time ago I was viewed as dangerous simply because of what I am. I was sent here for my own protection, but it seems as if the person that sent me here never got a chance to bring me back..." Y/N mumbled out the last part, the thought saddening her.

"Well what are you? And how long have you been here, because no offense it doesn't sound like you've been in the real world in the last 200 years." Landon said. He noticed she had an accent, though it wasn't one he recognized. It almost sounded like she was from America, just a different time.

Y/N shrugged once more. "I cannot tell you how long I've been here for I lost count. Perhaps you could tell me, though. I was sent here in the year 1630."

Landon's eyes widened as she said this, causing her to realize she'd most likely been there much longer than she thought. "That's exactly 400 years go," He told her.

"Well I'll be damned," Y/N said while letting out a slight chuckle. "And to answer your other question, I am a tribrid. Only one of my kind back when I was alive."