(7) Christmas Club

The next day was Christmas, and Y/N was so excited to give everyone their gifts. She left Hope and MG's in her room before carrying down all of the others gifts. Luckily some could fit in her hoodie pocket, seeing as there were multiple. She noticed no one else was awake yet, giving her time to neatly place all the gifts under the tree before she headed toward the kitchen. Since no staff stayed besides Alaric she had free reign to make whatever she wanted for breakfast, and since everyone had been so kind to her she decided to cook enough for everyone.

The sun had only just began to rise when she started, and by 9am she had a whole variety of food ready in the kitchen warmer. She didn't want to wake anyone up, but she also didn't want their food to get cold.

As she sat down at the counter she heard footsteps approaching, and smiled when she turned to see Rafael and Lizzie walking in.

"Merry Christmas, friends," Y/N said while standing up and walking to the warmer. "I made you all breakfast."

"Merry Christmas, Y/N," Raf said with a small smile.

"Yeah, Merry Christmas," Lizzie added on. She then looked into the warmer, and her eyes grew wide. "You cooked all this?"

Y/N shrugged with a small smirk. "Well I had 400 years to learn how to cook, so it's really nothing."

Lizzie rolled her eyes, though there was a playful smile on her face. The three of them grabbed plates and begin to fill them with the breakfast food, and after a few short moments Landon, Josie and Ric walked into the kitchen as well.

"Merry Christmas," Josie said with a large smile before leaning over Y/N's shoulder and kissing her cheek, seeing as Y/N had already sat down.

"Merry Christmas!" Y/N said enthusiastically. "I made breakfast for everyone!"

Ric smiled as he grabbed a plate. "You didn't have to do this, but thank you, Y/N."

Y/N shrugged again. "I just wanted to show everyone how appreciative I was of them allowing me to be here."

"Well, after breakfast I have gifts for all you stragglers in my office," He said while going to sit down by Lizzie.

Josie and Landon sat down as well, and Y/N smiled over at the brunette girl as she took her seat beside her.

"I also got gifts for everyone," Y/N responded.

"You really like Christmas, huh?" Landon laughed from across the table. Y/N nodded, causing everyone to smile. "Well I actually got gifts for everyone too."

"Now I'm starting to feel bad," Rafael laughed out. "I didn't know we were doing the whole gift thing."

Y/N shook her head slightly. "Don't worry about it, I was not expecting anything from anyone anyways."

After she said this Josie leaned in close to whisper in the tribrid's ear. "I have something for you in my room," She revealed, causing Y/N to smile over at her.

Conversation continued around the table until everyone had eaten, and then they walked over to the large Christmas tree in the commons room. Everyone happily sat around the tree, waiting for Alaric, Landon and Lizzie to return with their gifts. Josie had already brought hers down, and Rafael was sitting there with a guilty face that made both Josie and Y/N laugh while reassuring him it was fine he didn't get anything for anyone. Soon everyone had returned to the tree, and they all began to hand out their gifts. Alaric went first, and revealed he'd gotten custom Hoodies for everyone that said "Salvatore Stallions Christmas Club" which everyone loved. It was complete with a drawing of Santa punching Krampus on the back, which Josie had to explain to a very confused Y/N.