(1) A New World

Y/N and Landon were sitting down in the commons room of the Salvatore School the next night when suddenly they saw a bright light. Then, out of nowhere, the two felt themselves almost being yanked from where they sat.

Landon was the first to open his eyes. As he did he saw MG, Lizzie, Josie, Rafael and Hope. All of them were standing there, smiles plastered on their faces when they realized it had worked. They'd brought Landon back.

The curly headed boy stood up quickly, immediately hugging Hope tightly. The two sighed in relief, though their moment was quickly cut short when they heard someone coughing from the floor.

That's when Landon remembered Y/N had comeback too, and he turned around to see her standing up as everyone in the room gave her a confused look.

"Is this the real world?" She questioned the person standing closest to her, who just so happened to be Lizzie.

"You did not tell me a female reincarnate of Sebastian would be coming back with the hobbit," Lizzie said while looking toward Y/N with wide eyes. The girl had almost the same accent as Sebastian, a vampire she'd sadly fallen for a few months ago only to have him collapse in a different prison world.

Y/N gave her a confused look before turning to look at Landon, who had an amused look on his face. She then focused on the girl beside him.

"And who might this lovely lady be?" Y/N asked while walking toward Hope, who rolled her eyes toward the other tribrid.

Landon held his arm out, keeping Y/N from walking any closer. "Whoa whoa, this is Hope. My girlfriend," He said, though he didn't hold any malice in his tone.

Y/N's eyes widened as he said this, and she laughed while taking a step back. "My apologies, Landon. I had no idea."

She then turned around, looking over at everyone else in the room. One in particular caught her eye. She had deep brown eyes, beautiful mid length hair, and a natural pout that Y/N found adorable.

"Ah, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Y/N. I was sent to the prison world 400 years ago, and you have just saved me from that torturous place. I owe you all my gratitude," Y/N said while addressing everyone in the room.

Another boy with curly hair, though much longer than Landon's, then spoke up. "I'm MG, and don't thank us. Thank Hope, Lizzie and Josie. They're the ones that brought you back here."

"I'm Lizzie," The blonde girl that Y/N had first spoken to said. She then pointed toward the brunette standing across from her. "And that's Josie. She's my sister."

"Hi," Josie said shyly, and Y/N nearly melted at the sound of her voice. It was soft, and Y/N loved the way it sounded even if she'd only heard the girl say one word.

Y/N walked over to Josie, reaching out in an attempt to get permission to grab her hand. Josie held it out, and Y/N gently grabbed it before placing a delicate kiss on to the top of it.

"Thank you," She said with a smile, causing a blush to rise onto Josie's cheeks. Y/N then turned toward Lizzie, dropping Josie's hand in the process.

"Nope! Don't even think about it," Lizzie held her hand up before Y/N could even get a chance to do the same thing she'd just done with Josie. "I'm getting major PTSD right now, and I think I need to go lay down."

Y/N sent her a confused look, but before she could speak up Lizzie walked away. Josie quickly followed, mumbling out a quick "sorry" to Y/N in the process.

"So you're the other tribrid?" Hope asked, bringing Y/N's attention back toward her.

Y/N nodded excitedly. "I am. Landon has told me so much about you, Hope!"