━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 - 𝐏𝟒 ━

A//N: awww this is it!!! Squee! Also, i almost added the scene where Hopper leaves the eggos but i am super tired and my main priority was the reunion between the gang and Will and I figured, you guys know what happened. Enjoy!

||𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

We finally made it to safety in one of the science classrooms. At least, it was the best we could do under the circumstances.

It would do. For now.

Dustin carried El to the back of the classroom and placed her on one of the black tables. Meanwhile, Lucas helped me sit down and I opted to for the ground, back against the cabinet so that if I passed out I would be closer to the floor.

I panted and my head bobbed up and down as I tried to fight unconsciousness.

Dustin and Lucas lingered around me, but I gestured towards El.

"She- I'll be fine. She, she's the one... you need to worry about."

I closed my eyes and let my head rest against the cabinet and I focused on the voices of my friends to stay awake.

"Just hold on a little longer, okay?" Mike said. "He's gone. The bad man's gone. We'll be home soon, and my mom... she'll get you your own bed. You can eat as many Eggos as you want."

There was a pause and I could hear El sniffling.

Mike continued. "And we can go to the Snow Ball."

There was more sniffling and I heard El whimper. "Promise?"

My eyes fluttered open and I looked to Mike who was holding El's hand. I could see a hint of fear in his eyes.

"Promise."

The lights were still flickering and they only got faster when we heard the awful sound of the Demogorgon. It was getting closer.

We stayed as silent as possible, knowing it was only right outside.

WHAM

The door slammed to the ground, ripped right off its hinges and the disgusting creature we had been running from finally stood before us.

It was a long slimy figure, a purplish grey and it let out a growl that could only be described as an echo reverberating off of tin.

"Go, go, go, go!"

I scrambled to my feet in fear, clutching the desks desks keep from falling over. Dustin and Mike began screaming at Lucas for the wrist rocket.

I tumbled over so that I was standing in front of El protectively.

Lucas scrambled inside his backpack for his wrist rocket and moved to the front.

"Get the rocks! Get the rocks! Get the rocks!" Mike shouted as him and Dustin fished through he backpack.

While his hands were still searching for the rocks, Dustin turned to shout in Mike's face, his voice squeaking. "I'm getting the rocks!"