DIECIOCHO

yall have decided so imma give my all to this book 💜 but imma need sumn in return VOTES AND MF COMMENTS  - lauren

rewind 4 years .. ( oldest kids are 1-2 youngest kids are months old)

"I don't think he like green beans bae" vegas said to nala as she was tryna get Za to eat his green beans.

"no really you think so?" nala responded sarcastically, "and your ass could come fucking help that game aint gon be the one raising your kids" Nala said full of attitude before stumping upstairs into their room locking the door behind her.

"damn nigga she mad" Osama said over the headset.

"yeah imma fuck with yall boys later" Vegas shook his head turning of his game.

He took Za out his high chair holding him on his hip, and went to the bathroom in Za's room. He gave Za a quick bath and got him in his jammies before rocking him to sleep. He put Za in his crib and walked to his and Nala's room door.

Of course since it was locked he had to go downstairs and get his room key. After getting his room key and unlocking the door he went in the room and sat on the bed.

After 20 minutes nala came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

"put on a bonnet and some ankle socks" Vegas said licking his lip looking at her up and down.

"RIP THIS PUSSY AYEEE" nala yelled doing the dance.

"Anala Za sleep stfu"

"he gon wake up anyway you know imma screamer but without s"

"im deleting tik tok off your phone" vegas shook his head "now hurry up"

20 mins later ...

"t-take some out vegas" nala moaned out of breath. Vegas was ramming in her while holding her legs above her head.

Vegas didn't respond he just sped up the pace making her moan louder.

Right when they both was about to finish Za started crying making them suck they teeth.

Vegas slid out of her and put his boxers back on.

"3 rounds before he started crying thats a record" Nala said holding her hand up for a high five.

vegas chuckled before high fiving her then going to get Za while Nala went to shower again.

————————————————————————

Amar Davis

"mari where are youuuu" I yelled out playfully

I could obviously see her hiding behind the living room couch but she hated to lose so right now imma just be blind.

I pretended to look for her for 10 more minutes before "giving up".

"okay you win come out now" I yelled.

Mari waddle ran over to me hugging my legs. I picket her up kissing all over her face making her giggle.